LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Thunder Racing, PatrickG, and Speed Inc!

Old 06-15-2007, 05:25 PM
That's what she said...

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thumbs up Thunder Racing, PatrickG, and Speed Inc!

Speed Inc.

Ordered tires from them (315/35/r17) Micky Thompson ET streets. Summit/Jegs have these on backorder for 3 weeks and I've read they're hard to come by. Speed Inc. told me they could get them in the next day and ship them out. I will admit, I had my doubts, but the tires showed up at my house in about 4 business days from Illinois to Texas! These were shipped FROM Speed Inc., and not drop-shipped from somewhere else.

Thunder/PatrickG

PM'd Patrick about a new cam, got the cam recommendation, but still had some doubts. I talked to Patrick on the phone for half an our and he explained to me why he was suggesting the different aspects of the cam. I called Thunder and ordered the cam and a pushrod length checker on June 8th (week ago). The pushrod checker came in on monday (June 11th), which is the next business day, and the cam came in TODAY (June 15th)! Just 5 Business days later!

I was told it would be 3 weeks to have the custom cam ground and shipped to Thunder, where it would be put on their cam checker, then shipped to me. I got the cam card and it was checked at 5pm yesterday (Thursday) and shipped out, arriving this morning at my door.

I am very pleased with the service from both companies, friendly folks at each and very helpful. I would really like to thank Patrick for helping me pick out the perfect cam. I was blown away by how much he knows about cam selection and valve-train events.

You can order from these guys with confidence!

-Casey
Old 06-16-2007, 11:10 AM
Super Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 16 Posts

Glad we could assist Casey.....
Old 06-19-2007, 12:54 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TheBlurLS1
Speed Inc.

Ordered tires from them (315/35/r17) Micky Thompson ET streets. Summit/Jegs have these on backorder for 3 weeks and I've read they're hard to come by. Speed Inc. told me they could get them in the next day and ship them out. I will admit, I had my doubts, but the tires showed up at my house in about 4 business days from Illinois to Texas! These were shipped FROM Speed Inc., and not drop-shipped from somewhere else.

You can order from these guys with confidence!

-Casey
Thank you much!

Search this Thread