LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Thanks for wasting my time STRAIGHTLINE PERFORMANCE

Old 07-09-2007, 11:08 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Arrow Thanks for wasting my time STRAIGHTLINE PERFORMANCE

So Saturday I was set to go over to Straight line Performance to pick up a motor that they removed from a customer car. I called them to ask what their hours were on Saturday, and they said they are usually open until 12, but they didn't have any dyno's scheduled. I explained to them that I needed to pick up a motor they had and told me if I was there around 10:30 I would be fine. So I start my day out with driving from Des Plaines to Lake in the Hills to pick up my friends pick up truck. In the mean time I am calling Straight line to make sure that someone is there and it keeps going to a voice mail for someone named "TONY" in which you can't leave a message because that mailbox is full. I figured well maybe they were in the shop and didn't hear the phone. So I keep making calls the whole way down there to which I even called the guy who I bought the motor from to make sure I was dialing the right number. So I finally get over to the shop to which I find nobody there. I even called the guy who I bought the motor from and had him call the number to prove that you couldn't leave a message and it wasn't even set up for Straight line Performance. So needless to say I'm a little pissed off, I call them today to which now I get their voicemail which has been changed and now you are able to leave a message. Since I can't get through to them, maybe this post will.

Last edited by TrymySS; 07-09-2007 at 11:21 AM.
Old 07-09-2007, 01:06 PM
Restricted User

I don't know when you arrived here, but I left at 11 am to go get parts and then came back. I was the only one here from 8 till 12. If the silver dually with the trailor was gone then you were here after 12. That is my truck and I didnt go home without it. I didnt hear the phone ring once all morning, it must've had the ringer turned off on the coardless that was sitting on my box. The mail box was full as well, we havent ever changed the voice mail, its been the same and the mailbox is registered to the oringal owner of the shop which is gone now. We never changed the name since its usually not full and it doesnt really need to be changed... The phones are always busy, if you call and someone is on the phone it goes to voice mail. Mike has answered every phone call that has rang, and hasnt checked it yet today though. PM me your number and name, since you arent a customer of ours I dont have anything for you, and Ill call you.
Old 07-09-2007, 02:47 PM
On The Tree

I arrived there at 10:50, to which the silver dually was still there, and hooked up to the trailor facing the street. There was also a red mustang parked in front of your shop facing the street. I walked up to the doors to which I knocked on both, the front office was pitch black. I also dialed the number on the door of 877-XXX-1320 and heard the phone ringing in the shop. I also dialed the 815-485-7741, to which that also rang inside the shop, I heard it from standing in front of your door. So the ringer wasn't off, and it wasn't just going straight to voicemail. It would ring for about 8 or 9 rings before the voicemail picked up. You can ask Mark cause I had him call the shop to to verify. I pm'd you my number, so hopefully we can resolve this.
Old 07-09-2007, 03:30 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,089 Likes on 717 Posts

That's a long drive Nick, hope you guys get it resolved.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Thanks for wasting my time STRAIGHTLINE PERFORMANCE