LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Big thanks to SDPC!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2007, 07:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up Big thanks to SDPC!!!!

Ordered a cam, valve springs, timing chain, and oil pump from them and got most of it in a day or two with in ordering(+1 fast shipping). The cam wasnt in the package and i was shorted two vavle springs, i called when i got home and the problem was solved immediatly, i found out the cam had to be ordered from another place and they werent sure why i was missing the vavle springs and told me they would give me a call in the morning and would sort things out. To be honest i didnt expect to hear from them but they did call and they told me that they would ship the cam and the missing valve springs monday morning.

Now im just waiting for the cam and extra vavle springs to put the cam in next weekend!!!

SDPC has great customer service and super fast shipping!!!

I highly reccomend SDPC to anyone looking for GMPP

Old 07-07-2007, 09:42 PM
LS1TECH & Trucks Sponsor

Received 33 Likes on 21 Posts

Glad you're happy! I heard David talking to you on the phone and am glad he took good care of you! Let us know if we can help in the future!

PS....Remember we're not just GM Performance Parts

800-456-0211 / PM / Facebook
WHIPPLE Superchargers, Procharger, Magnuson, Powerbond Sale, HPTuners packages!, Trickflow, AFR, PRC, CHE Trunion upgrade, $100 7.400" pushrod set, Custom Cam of your choice

Old 07-07-2007, 10:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah i wasnt happy when the box came with some missings parts, but the customer service was excelent and and handled it quickly, so i was ok with it. Heck i've waited this long for the cam, its not like i cant wait another week.

yeah i forgot about that.....my bad