LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

FinishLine Transmission

Old 02-14-2008, 12:16 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up FinishLine Transmission

I have a FLT level 4 trans in my TBSS for about a year now. I dont know if anyone knows much about these suv's but if you think a Camaro is bad with a 4l60/65/70 imagine it being in something 4700#'s plus. Tbss's go trough transmissions stock, some dont last 5,000 miles.

I pulled mine out about a year after owning the truck with about 12,000 miles on it. The trans wasnt to terrible but enough were I could feel it. Pulled the trans out called Vince. Brought the trans to him since I am local, a month later got it back, I installed. I also put a vig converter and 2 tranny coolers,

. This trans has about 60 passes at the track on drag radials and an easy 150 on the street on street tires and radials. ZERO TQ MGMT!!! IT NEVER MISSES A BEAT. IT SHIFTS AS GOOD AS NEW. Never one issue after owning this trans for over a year.

Go on a tbss site and see how many guys have had there transmissions built but not last 5,000 miles. I couldnt be happier with what I have here. My wifes mostly drives this truck and if it was down cause of trans problems I would never hear the end of it.

In the end you get what you pay for.....
Thanks again Vince, Chuck, and the rest of the guys at FLT!!!!
Old 02-14-2008, 06:49 PM
FLT
FormerVendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks Jake always good to hear. You let us know if you ever need anything. Vince

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FinishLine Transmission