LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Late Model Speed

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2008, 05:54 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Late Model Speed

Here we go again, LMS has failed to deliver my Kenne Belle Blower. Ive worked with,talked , been very patient with them, its time to pull the plug.Don't answer the phone were tired of all this. ED your time is up.I want the blower modified or or not or the $6850.00 back as a refund,that simple.An attorney has been arranged as of today, you'll get a visit by someone soon at your doorstep.

This was back in February, his had this kit since June of 2007

Hi John,

I'm not giving you the runaround, I've been trying to get things finalized to get your kit shipped to you.
I spoke to the machine shop, and the new pulley drive is done, and they are shipping the blower back to me Monday. When I get it, I want to put it back on the car one more time, and run it to verify that I can see 12+ PSI with no belt slip, then I'm pulling it off and shipping it to you. You will have the kit by the end of this month for sure. I will call you on Monday as soon as the kit gets here, and we can talk a while, but I want to see the new parts first.

Also, can you or Rudy email me a pic of your engine bay? I know what the dimensions and everything are, but I want to make sure there's nothing on the drivers side that will interfere with the throttle body /air filter duct that we made.
Serious John, we're almost done, and you'll have your stuff in the next 2 weeks,

Talk to you soon,

You sound so convincing but okay I get you some pics,the only thing on the driver side is the master from a 2004 corvette,shouldnt have any problems.
Ed

This was the last cnversation we had, so why is Rudy calling me every 15 minuetes today?

Send me the pics so I can finish this thing and ship it to you..
Thanks,
Ed
Old 10-02-2008, 07:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Dang bro I hope you get everything worked out...
Old 10-02-2008, 08:10 PM
TS6
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I was warned once about saying anything about LMS so I won't say anything at all, just wish you luck.
Old 10-02-2008, 08:24 PM
11Second Club

Wow... since June of 2007. There's simply no excuse for that. I mean, how could you possibly have a defense that's worth the breath it takes to utter? Simply ridiculous. Marine02ss, you're a saint for waiting over a year for your parts.

For those of you trying to decide between an Procharger from Bob or a Maggie from LMS, this is a pretty convincing argument.
Old 10-02-2008, 10:14 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by TS6
I was warned once about saying anything about LMS so I won't say anything at all, just wish you luck.
Why were you warned? I dont understand why I cant get my parts already, I've spoken to a couple of sponsors here and they replied spacing out the drive is absolutly no problem at all.That it wasnt an 1 1/2 year modification. Ed has taken this too far, I see he has kits for Challengers or Chargers and what not but where is mine. He can't even send me a single picture of what he has done. I've called several places that sells kenne belle blowere and the places that I have checked have no record of him or his company purchasing any blower with the dates I've given them. I have the receipt where he pulled out the $6850.00. If Ed is a man of his word he should send me the blower in whatever form it is in or the money. I just wish nobody buys of this guy anymore if this is how he is going to be doing business.
Old 10-03-2008, 08:57 AM
TS6
10 Second Club

Jeez, he's on here all the time, I'm suprised he hasn't replied to this yet. So he won't return your calls or emails? I can't imagine the excuse for this type of poor business pracice.
Old 10-03-2008, 08:59 AM
FormerVendor

John,
What you say is simply not true. We have spoken to you or Rudy each time you called. (except last night when you called after 6:00 PM and we weren't here)

For the record, so that all the people reading know some of the story, did I tell you up front that this project could take a year or more? And did you agree to that?

I'm not going to have an internet argument with you. I will call you and we will finish this.

Ed
Old 10-03-2008, 09:00 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by TS6
Jeez, he's on here all the time, I'm suprised he hasn't replied to this yet. So he won't return your calls or emails? I can't imagine the excuse for this type of poor business pracice.

TS6, I have no idea who you are, but you obviously have something to say so say it? Have we ever dealt with you before? I don't think so
Old 10-03-2008, 09:07 AM
TS6
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ed @ Late Model Speed
TS6, I have no idea who you are, but you obviously have something to say so say it? Have we ever dealt with you before? I don't think so

I thought I did say it. I said "there is no excuse for that kind of poor business practice". Maybe I'm wrong, maybe there is a perfectly good reason why it takes 1.5 years to do what you're trying to do.
Old 10-03-2008, 09:09 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by TS6
I thought I did say it. I said "there is no excuse for that kind of poor business practice". Maybe I'm wrong, maybe there is a perfectly good reason why it takes 1.5 years to do what you're trying to do.

If I tell a person up front it will take that long, and he agrees to it that is not poor practice, that is honesty.
Old 10-03-2008, 03:05 PM
TS6
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ed @ Late Model Speed
If I tell a person up front it will take that long, and he agrees to it that is not poor practice, that is honesty.

But in the email he posted above you said he'd have it in two weeks and that was in February.
Old 10-03-2008, 07:32 PM
11Second Club

Originally Posted by TS6
But in the email he posted above you said he'd have it in two weeks and that was in February.
+1. Did you not send that email?

Quick Reply: Late Model Speed