LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

HP Tunes?

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2009, 08:40 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HP Tunes?

I was thinking this thread could be a place for us to share our HP Tunes?

All of my HPT files are between 2.1 and 2.3MB but the size limit on the upload page is 1.24......what gives?
Old 04-11-2009, 11:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

This would be really good. My car is only tuned for raising rev limiter and turning off DOD.
Old 04-12-2009, 06:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

That would be cool. I have only turned DOD off and recal. my speedo for 3.29's so far. I need guidance, it's too bad we can't share the files on here.

-Mike
Old 04-12-2009, 06:18 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i am looking for a nice tune as well...the local guy that did it has never worked on a LS4 before....and I think i am running lean....so if anyone has a nice tune with some track times, i would love to get it!!!
Old 04-13-2009, 10:43 AM
Launching!

I've got 3 tunes that I use all the time, well 4 if you count the stock tune. One is just DOD off, removal of the Diag light, and removal of some of the Torque managment. #2 is a bit wilder, and is a mix of the 6.2 vette tune, raised shift points, removal of TQM, DOD, and a few other changes. #3 is crazy, the idle is way off, and is not for the street, but when she is on the track I can't keep the tires from lighting up through 2nd to get a good track time. The local track near me is finally open for the season so I'm hoping to get some real nice numbers to post.

I run the #2 tune almost all the time, and love it and she pulls great. I'll share with anyone, but you'll need an HPTuner, and I can't take any responsibility for any result....well any bad ersult, I'll take all the good credit, lol.

PM me if you want my tunes, but hopefully LS1 will let us start posting them here.

I am always looking for other tunes to comapre mine too. If you've got a tune and want to share let me know. Thanks

Last edited by beznich; 04-24-2009 at 09:25 AM.