LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Any known tuners in Central NY??

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2010, 12:49 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any known tuners in Central NY??

I am going to need some tuning done this spring. As far as I am concerned , stuff like HP Tuners is like a foreign language. I have a Super Chips Cortex because its easy to just hook up and use the quick tune. There is some latitude to do custom adjustments, but I have no idea what to set them at. I am old and old school. I put in a Hogan 3" catted downpipe with the spark plug spacers on the O2 sensor last spring and am finally just now getting an intermitent PO420 code so I need that eliminated. I am also going to do a LS6 intake manifold swap and going to put in an exhaust cutout. My only other mods are a custom CAI I made with air box and relocated IAT sensor ( sensor in the nose of the cone filter now). I am in Central New York State near: Utica/ Rome/ Syracuse areas. Any suggestions? Anyone local?? Any mail order tuners that are good with good reputations and not outragously expensive? Help!!!!!
Old 03-11-2010, 01:09 AM
TECH Enthusiast

havent been there but i would give new era performance a try there sponsors here
Old 03-11-2010, 01:51 AM
Staging Lane

New Era Performance in Rochester Ny tuned my SS. I would give them a try. They are good bunch of guys and have tuned a couple LS4s already around here.