LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

08 impala ss and monte ss

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2010, 10:21 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by williamGT
On Tuesday, June 19, 2007, the last two 2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo models rolled off the line at the Oshawa Assembly Plant. The last two models were identical "SS" models with Precision Red exterior paint; Silver Rally Stripes; and Ebony Nuance leather interior. The two models features the "SS" 5.3 L V8 Engine with its "best in class" rated 303 hp (226 kW); 18" polished aluminum wheels; heated exterior mirrors; and AM/FM/CD and XM Radio"[4]

Refreshened 6th-generation Monte Carlo.
The final Monte Carlo off the production line will be retained by GM for their Heritage Center collection. The second-to-last Monte off the line, the last "saleable" unit, was auctioned off on August 15, at Manheim's Statesville Auto Auction in Statesville, North Carolina. The winning bid went to Fred Simon, owner of Simon Chevrolet in Woonsocket, RI where it is on display on the dealership floor for the public to enjoy. This unit was at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway over the weekend of July 27–29 for the 2007 Allstate 400 at the Brickyard. While there, it was signed by all the current Team Chevrolet drivers who were active in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.
Anyone know of any SSs produced in the 1st two weeks of June?
My build date is 5/31...I haven't found any other SS produced after that
(except the two red ones)

Jim
Old 06-14-2010, 01:20 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Tappeter
Some where I saw a picture of a Monte/Impala front end swap. It's gonna be real hard to find a 08 Monte front end as the last Monte's where 07's.
Tappeter,
Where did you get the Red SS inserts?

Jim
Old 06-15-2010, 09:52 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by reality1
Tappeter,
Where did you get the Red SS inserts?

Jim
I took a quick glimpse back and didn't see any post by him, but assumably he got them at grafxwerkx.com, or http://shop.naioa.com/
Old 06-16-2010, 02:03 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BuffaloSS
I took a quick glimpse back and didn't see any post by him, but assumably he got them at grafxwerkx.com, or http://shop.naioa.com/

Thank You,

Jim

Quick Reply: 08 impala ss and monte ss