LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Time to go...

Old 11-21-2010, 08:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Time to go...

Just want to say goodbye to you all. I will not be posting on here again. If anyone needs me for anything they can always PM me. I know some "good" people have questions once and a while so I don't mind answereing them.

I hope you all have a great life.

-Mike

Last edited by Mgpeagle; 11-21-2010 at 08:54 AM.
Old 11-21-2010, 09:36 AM
Banned

What? Why? You will be missed...
Old 11-21-2010, 09:43 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

huh??? what happened man?? why ya leavin??? where will you go??

we'll keep the light on for ya....

2014 Camaro 2SS/RS - LS3, 6-speed manual, short-throw performance shifter, NPP dual-mode performance exhaust, 1LE front splitter, ZL1 rockers, Z28 Rear Spoiler, all paint-matched Red Rock Metallic, BMR strut tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, Apex Motorsports, Inc. catch-can, Custom DiabLew Tune
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com
Old 11-21-2010, 09:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

Thanks guys. I certainly do not mean to be all dramatic either. On another thread I posted (which I deleted) I was basically called a liar so I sat back and thought about it and it felt like the ClubGP V-6 section. lol... I just decided I don't need any of that in life. Half of my life is over and I am too old to deal with stupid **** like that. I NEVER lie about anything ever... I treat people like I want to be treated. Some folks need to do that on here... (It isn't you 2 or anyone else I know on here real well either.) All I ever tried to do, especially on this forum, was to try and help people. I still will but only in a PM. Sorry for the rant.

-Mike
Old 11-21-2010, 09:59 AM
Banned

Well, whenever you hit the track, PM me the results...
Old 11-21-2010, 10:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

Will do JP. I also re-did my hood and am not sharing that either. Who knows what I'll be called? Don't want to risk it... lol...

-Mike
Old 11-21-2010, 10:11 AM
Banned

PM ME PICS NOW!!!!! You know I won't steal it. I love my Inferno too much.

or email, jp_gxp@yahoo.com.
Old 11-21-2010, 10:19 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Mgpeagle
Thanks guys. I certainly do not mean to be all dramatic either. On another thread I posted (which I deleted) I was basically called a liar so I sat back and thought about it and it felt like the ClubGP V-6 section. lol... I just decided I don't need any of that in life. Half of my life is over and I am too old to deal with stupid **** like that. I NEVER lie about anything ever... I treat people like I want to be treated. Some folks need to do that on here... (It isn't you 2 or anyone else I know on here real well either.) All I ever tried to do, especially on this forum, was to try and help people. I still will but only in a PM. Sorry for the rant.

-Mike
aaaah... yeah, I hear ya man... that blows... like middle-school **** ... understandable...

like ya say, life's too short for dumb **** like that...

well, if I can ever help YOU with any info or ya have questions, you know how to reach me...

2014 Camaro 2SS/RS - LS3, 6-speed manual, short-throw performance shifter, NPP dual-mode performance exhaust, 1LE front splitter, ZL1 rockers, Z28 Rear Spoiler, all paint-matched Red Rock Metallic, BMR strut tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, Apex Motorsports, Inc. catch-can, Custom DiabLew Tune
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com
Old 11-21-2010, 11:09 AM
TECH Addict

Sorry to see another member leave. I only have internet on the phone out here, sorry for not saying anything sooner. I completely missed the other thread.
Old 11-21-2010, 11:50 AM
TECH Regular

Sucks to hear man, I hate when people push somebody to the point of leaving. PM me pics of your hood too, I'd love to see it.

Joe.
Old 11-21-2010, 12:57 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by crazyjoe
Sucks to hear man, I hate when people push somebody to the point of leaving. PM me pics of your hood too, I'd love to see it.

Joe.
x2 on both of those statements.
Old 11-21-2010, 02:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Well, I just got into an accident and it messed up the front end pretty bad. It isn't even worth showing the hood now. I am so disgusted to say the least...

Someone ran a stop sign and I T-boned em'. Good thing is my son and I are ok. I cannot believe the girl in the other cars' attitude. It is beyond words... I didn't run a stop sign or said to myself "Oh, I think I have enough time to make it across the raod with traffic coming!" She said to the cop I made her nervous... Are you friggin' kidding me? And to make matters worse she has no G-damn license. The cop said to her "didn't I stop you last week without your lisence?" Um, then maybe she needs to get her car impounded and she needs to spend the night in jail. That would be real justice...

Sorry for the rant. I just put SOOOO much money into this car and to see the shape it's in now really depresses me.

-Mike
Old 11-21-2010, 02:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

well i hope you stay on the forum. i saw what was said and it was uncalled for.
Old 11-21-2010, 03:19 PM
Banned

Damn the bad luck... Hope everything gets straighten out and she gets what she deserves. Hate that about your car too. Glad y'all are ok, though.

I guess I'm glad I didn't see what was said...
Old 11-21-2010, 05:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Forget about the asshats man, ignore 'em. If push comes to shove, have AG delete stupid comments. I know what thread you're referring to, and I don't think its out of the question for you to put a hurting on a 20 year old ZR1.
Old 11-21-2010, 06:02 PM
Launching!

Sorry that you feel like you have to leave, Mgpeagle. I share your view on treating others the way you want to be treated. Unfortunately, when people get behind a keyboard they feel invincible and say things that they would never say to your face.
You just have to rise above and ignore. Hope you change your mind about leaving.
Old 11-21-2010, 06:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

I know I don't know you that well but you have always tried to me whenever I have a question and i wish you the best of luck with your car. I'm glad you and your son are ok. I wish everyone on here had some respect for the other members here as most of the guys on here are a big help and don't want them to leave.
Old 11-21-2010, 06:53 PM
TECH Junkie

Listen to what Centex is saying don't leave because of *** wipe's we've been here longer and know a little more some new guys think they know all just brush it off and go on my friend!!!
Old 11-21-2010, 07:05 PM
Banned

OH, THAT THREAD. Yeah, e-thugs suck... But I have no doubts that when you do track your car, there will be definitive proof that yours is faster than a ZR-1.
Old 11-21-2010, 07:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

It was an old ZR1 (91?), not a new one. For all I know it could have been a regular Vette with ZR1 body panels and rims. I don't think anyone on here can take a new ZR1. lol... I deleted that thread, I didn't feel like getting into a pissing match with anyone. I now know better than to post any racing threads.

I have been taking on a lot of issues lately and may be a little more sensitive to some things. I have already contacted my insurance company about this and my wife is going to get the accident report tomorrow while I am at work. I just hope it gets fixed correctly. I may have them fix a few more issues with the paint while it's in there. It's funny I was just saying to myself that I have so many rock chips on the front of the car. Guess those will be gone...

I just want to say thanks for all the positive comments after all that has happened today. You all helped me get into a much better mood.

-Mike

Search this Thread