LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

MissingThread

Old 12-02-2010, 07:07 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default MissingThread

Yesterday there was a thread started by 707chance, responded to by 06montess and myself.

Where did it go? WHY?
Old 12-02-2010, 08:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OP probably deleted it.
Old 12-02-2010, 10:34 AM
TECH Apprentice

Default missing thread

thanks for your concern. After I got off of work I used my handheld and found out that the DOD was still on. I turned off DOD and the engine ran fine. ??? Once the engine settled down we had to go back in and adjust a valve and then let it idle for about an hour last night We are still having some issues with a few codes, need to address the DOD plug and the exhaust needs adjusting but we are going to do a drive around today. Hope to get a sound video.
Old 12-02-2010, 04:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Very COOL! thankx for the response, thought maybe I said something incorrect..

Make sure the exhaust does not leak or hit anything or it will have you chasing your tail.

If you need schematics for the dod let me know and I can scan them, but only if you need them... my printer/scanner does not hold the manuals very well
Old 12-02-2010, 08:54 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Ill_Born_ss
Very COOL! thankx for the response, thought maybe I said something incorrect..

Make sure the exhaust does not leak or hit anything or it will have you chasing your tail.

If you need schematics for the dod let me know and I can scan them, but only if you need them... my printer/scanner does not hold the manuals very well
thanks again, this is all new to me so i am taking it slow. Did a few minor things today and then took it out for a short drive. Engine light is still on, fuel gauge not working and the exhaust is banging around but it sure was fun. I plan on running some codes tomorrow after work and maybe some exhaust work on Saturday. Didn't get a video today, maybe Saturday.
Did get on it one time today a slow push to the floor...it just keep on pulling!

Search this Thread