LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

She's back

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2010, 09:02 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default She's back

I got my car back yesterday and it rides GREAT!!! Better than it did when i first got it. I will be getting a transmission cooler on it in a few weeks. Im upset that my 6 disc cd changer wont work. Ever since the battery has died, it wont load/upload the discs. I have a few in there but when i hit the eject button, it says no discs inserted or something. Has anyone experienced this before? I hope this is something that can be fixed on my own instead of kicking out more money
Old 12-24-2010, 11:03 AM
On The Tree

mine was like that when I bought it, would not load any, it was empty but showed as it was full. They replaced it with a new one. Sounds like you might have to go back or maybe unplug your battery again and then try it. Somebody else may have a solution.
Old 12-24-2010, 11:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I tried that and it didnt work. I dont have the cash to replace the headunit right now. If it isnt one thing, its another
Old 12-24-2010, 01:56 PM
Launching!

Happened to mine and I replaced it with an aftermarket one I could not find a solution. It is pretty easy to get your cds out when you take the radio out. Just pull the top cover off and pull them out. You are going to have to bend them a little but they will come out.