LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

DiabloSport Predator/Trinity Custom Tuning Available!

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2011, 01:39 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Default DiabloSport Predator/Trinity Custom Tuning Available!

Get your car geared up and ready for Spring!!

Using Diablosport's CMR tuning software, I am able to edit parameters available throughout the entire tune file and am not limited to just the parameters that you have available to you via the handheld Predator/Trinity interface.

Besides just getting your LTFT's dialed in, I also make adjustments to a wide variety of other different parameters that will gain you even better/quicker throttle response, acceleration, stronger/harder pull, and even better mileage, etc. - if you can keep your foot out of it HAHA!

Your PE fueling (for WOT) and spark advance (timing) tables will also be adjusted accordingly, based on log file data that you will need to provide to me.

By providing me with data logs, this ensures that the custom tune is tailored specifically for your vehicle setup/mods. Afterall, your car is as individual as you are... So why not tune it that way!

For all of the custom tune work and log analysis that's performed, I ask for a very reasonable fee of only $125 (USD). This will cover getting your full custom tune all dialed-in and finalized, as well as any future tune re-adjustments...

Here's info about the custom tuning:

http://www.diablewtune.com/

there are links on there to all the info and programs you'll need - i.e. what files I need, how to export/import tune files, etc etc...

as well as a link to a small sample of just some of the "Testimonials" I've received from people I've done my tunes for - makes for good reading, hehe.

thx!

-Lew

2014 Camaro 2SS/RS - LS3, 6-speed manual, short-throw performance shifter, NPP dual-mode performance exhaust, 1LE front splitter, ZL1 rockers, Z28 Rear Spoiler, all paint-matched Red Rock Metallic, BMR strut tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, Apex Motorsports, Inc. catch-can, Custom DiabLew Tune
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com
Old 02-14-2011, 09:08 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just wish they had one for '08s.
Old 02-14-2011, 11:32 AM
TECH Resident

I just wish I could afford a Predator and this. Good luck Lew.
Old 02-15-2011, 05:59 PM
12 Second Club

I'm still down Lew. I'm just trying to get my exhaust all figured out.