LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

XM Radio Cutting Out? Also.....

Old 02-18-2011, 08:47 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default XM Radio Cutting Out? Also.....

I recently bought 6 months of XM radio service as my existing time was about to run out. Ever since then after I listen to it for 15 minutes it will just cut out and will not play again until I restart the car. I have since called them and they have resent the activation signal and that has not fixed the problem.

They say it is hardware related. I have checked all connections except the one mounted to the roof as I really do not want to pull the headliner. Any ideas.

2. If it rains very very hard I seem to have a drop of water or two out of my dome light. THere is a TSB on this and that it is just a clogged sunroof drain however, I cannot find the tube to blow it with a air blower and clean it out. Where is the tube?

Thanks!
Old 02-18-2011, 10:34 AM
On The Tree

On your car, you have two sunroof drains, one is at the passenger side front, the other is drivers side rear of the sunroof assembly. They are in the channels, might be some what difficult to get at.
Old 02-18-2011, 07:50 PM
TECH Regular

Thanks, Red06SS I will check on that, any idea's on the XM? Where is the control box.

Search this Thread