LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

ASA Wheel Warranty Question

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2011, 04:29 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ASA Wheel Warranty Question

I bought some ASA wheels from tirerack back in October of last year. After the winter passed I purchased some tires and got them mounted about a month ago. The car has maybe had 500 miles max put on it and I gave it a good cleaning yesturday and noticed 5 of the little decorative rivets are gone leaving a pencil sized hole in them. All 5 are on one wheel and the other 3 seem fine. These are not the rivets that hold in the inserts but just ones that I would say are probably plastic and just pushed into the holes. I contacted tirerack to see if there is anything that can be done but wondering if anyone else has any ideas on what I can do
Old 03-21-2011, 09:46 PM
TECH Resident

Hmmm, which ASA's did you get? I haven't had any issues like that with my AR1's.
Old 03-22-2011, 12:08 AM
Staging Lane

The AR9 rims. Put the picture below to show it. Its kind of weird because all 5 are from this one wheel and actually two more of them feel loose. The other wheels seem to be fine

Update -- Well tirerack came through and says they are sending me replacement rivets. I hope they are the right ones and not the ones that hold the inserts in. I specified this in my email to them so we shall see

Last edited by jdwilks; 03-22-2011 at 04:00 PM.

Quick Reply: ASA Wheel Warranty Question