LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Been thinking about...

Old 05-17-2011, 10:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Been thinking about...

Been thinking about selling the monte latley and getting a goat. I was wondering what people thought i could get out of my car private party the way it sits and i have the stock wheels that come with all season tires and also hancock winter tires. It is fully loaded with GM Certified and has 45k. I would say it is in good condition.
Old 05-18-2011, 08:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

what year gto you looking to get? i thought of doing the same thing last year, but i would be upside down on the payments, and i didnt feel it was worth it for a 5 year old car when i already have a toy at home. im personally holding out for a used g8 gt or 2ss camaro. i honestly dont know what you could get for it private party. maybe 12. mine is around the same mileage and condition im hoping to get rid of it next year and if i could get 10 id be happy.
Old 05-18-2011, 10:43 AM
Teching In

Bought my '06 in Jan with only 20,000 miles. It was flawless. not a chip in the paint. Shoulda been, with those miles it was barely broke in. I paid 16 for it. might a been a little high but it was love at first sight. HAD to have after the first drive.
Old 05-18-2011, 11:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

I'm looking at getting an 06. I don't want a g8 because I'm looking to get a manual and the only way to do that with a g8 is to get a Gxp and that's not in the budget lol. I'm thinking I could get a lot more than 12 out of it. I know that you don't get your money out of modifications on cars. I have put about 5k in this car of mods.
Old 05-18-2011, 01:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

why dont you look into used camaro SSs if you want a stick? something certified used with low mileage? idk about getting alot more than 12. when i was looking at the v8 colorado when they came out the dealer offered me 14 for mine, and i only had like 20,000 miles on it and that was 2 years ago. ive kept all the factory stuff boxed up in my basement so when i go to trade it in, or sell it i can have the demod sale, or it goes with the car if a private buyer wants it. like i said im not looking to get out of it till next year, but id be happy with 10 when the time comes. i just dont want to wait longer than a year so the cars not totally worthless its already 5 years old. you might get the amount that you want if you hold out long enough.

Search this Thread