LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Random multiple misfire

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2011, 07:06 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Random multiple misfire

I started getting the code for random multiple misfire a few weeks after I changed my plugs and wires. The code came up a week ago but went away and now its back. Car seems to be running fine. I went with Taylor Thundervolt wires, but I'm thinking of going back to stock wires now, what do you guys think?
Old 05-20-2011, 09:04 AM
TECH Resident

put the old wires back on, see if the issue goes away and if it does get a new set of factory wires.
Old 05-20-2011, 10:30 AM
Launching!

Small problem with that, I threw then out the day I changed them. I think I'll just have to buy a set and see what happens.
Old 05-20-2011, 11:06 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by JC05GXP
I started getting the code for random multiple misfire a few weeks after I changed my plugs and wires. The code came up a week ago but went away and now its back. Car seems to be running fine. I went with Taylor Thundervolt wires, but I'm thinking of going back to stock wires now, what do you guys think?
dude... over on the http://www.gmls4.com site... since you're a member over there, go to the "GMLS4.com Exclusive Member-Only Deals" section and you can get a deal on NGK's performance wires specifically for our LS4's...

their wires are excellent...

2014 Camaro 2SS/RS - LS3, 6-speed manual, short-throw performance shifter, NPP dual-mode performance exhaust, 1LE front splitter, ZL1 rockers, Z28 Rear Spoiler, all paint-matched Red Rock Metallic, BMR strut tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, Apex Motorsports, Inc. catch-can, Custom DiabLew Tune
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com
Old 05-20-2011, 11:39 AM
Launching!

Thanks Lew, I totally forgot about that!

Quick Reply: Random multiple misfire