A good run....well not really lol - LS1TECH

LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

A good run....well not really lol

Old 03-29-2012, 10:53 AM   #1
TECH Enthusiast
Trader Rating: 0
Send a message via AIM to SSCoop Send a message via Yahoo to SSCoop
Default A good run....well not really lol

Was out yesterday afternoon after work and went to the local wawa near my house. I pull up and its a white on black Audi R8 GT Coupe sitting on the far left side of the parking lot. So i go in and get some cash out the ATM and purchase my food and I come out and it's a good friend and old high school teammate Shonn Greene running back for the NY jets #23. I drive towards where he was parked at and we were talking about his ride and catching up on old times. Then we get on AC expressway and we went on a little run and lets just say my car didn't see his tail lights because he must of had at least 60 cars on me. I finally caught up after about 5 minutes (lol) and honked at him and went out seperate ways. Even though I lost terribly, I figured I would share this story with you.
06 Impala-Gone, but not forgotten

06 Dodge Charger R/T Inferno Red Crystal Pearl-Mods: K&N CAI, Magnaflow exhaust w/ Mufflers and Resonator delete.
Future Mods: Tuner, tinted windows, tined tail lights, SRT8 hood, honey comb grille w/ black crosshair, Red R/T grille logo/ hockey stick charger decals, Torque Thrust wheels, Long Tube Headers, Cam, and much more.
SSCoop is offline   Reply With Quote