LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Bilstein blue b6 strut boots

Old 01-19-2015, 07:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bilstein blue b6 strut boots

I know I seen it here but can't find it so I'm asking for part number again please I'm doing all struts and springs so I want everything new thanks a lot I love ls4!!
Old 01-20-2015, 11:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by superglide9375
I know I seen it here but can't find it so I'm asking for part number again please I'm doing all struts and springs so I want everything new thanks a lot I love ls4!!
Even though they're not shown in the pictures, the aftermarket Bilstein comfort struts I purchased came with them in the box, along with the nut.

I haven't purchased the OEM ACDelco part number (they're the stock Bilsteins) but I'm sure those would come with the boots as well.
Old 01-24-2015, 11:52 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Default boots

yep u are correct the ones with ac delco part # did not come with boots the front ones which i got from billstein do, they are both sets of billets struts,ill go to dealer,appreciate info i count get front pair from billets as they quit making those but i ordered ac deco and the came labeled and look like bilsteins,so ill get them from dealer,i also think ill have these old ones rebuilt and just keep them or sell them on site

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Bilstein blue b6 strut boots