LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

What performace parts would you like to see developed for these cars?

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2015, 11:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by CrimsonGXP
Yeah I do know that a lot of parts are interchangeable. But they cost a lot of money. What would be really nice is if they made a aftermarket intake manifold for our cars and maybe a nice 5 or 6 speed manual or even auto. Anything would be better than the 4 speed slushbox in there now. A couple more exhaust options besides the magnaflow would be nice too.
I'm all about the 4speed slushbox with the tapshift, closet ill ever come to owning a GTR lol only sad thing about it is that it takes a ton of money to make them support RWD LSx power. Oh did I mention wrong wheel drive?
Old 03-24-2015, 07:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by CrimsonGXP
Yeah I do know that a lot of parts are interchangeable. But they cost a lot of money. What would be really nice is if they made a aftermarket intake manifold for our cars and maybe a nice 5 or 6 speed manual or even auto. Anything would be better than the 4 speed slushbox in there now. A couple more exhaust options besides the magnaflow would be nice too.
This exhaust looks good. Couple of options available. I don't have it so search for fitment issues.

http://www.trubendz.com/products/04-...stainless.html

Quick Reply: What performace parts would you like to see developed for these cars?