LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Autometer ES Guages?

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2008, 11:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Question Autometer ES Guages?

Guys/Gals,

I am thinking of going with electric fuel press and oil press guages in my TA and like the oldschool red look of the ES series guages. Anyone have these in their car and if so do you have some pics and what do you think of them. They are kinda pricey, but gonna use some christmas cash in the next few months. Let me know!!!
Old 12-15-2008, 12:41 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have them (fuel press, boost , AFR in pillar pod) The red matches the stock gauges almost perfectly and they almost look factory. I can post pics later if you want(only have day pics no night ones though and the car is stored). They look real good in the car though no regrets on my pick.
Old 12-15-2008, 03:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by madball
I have them (fuel press, boost , AFR in pillar pod) The red matches the stock gauges almost perfectly and they almost look factory. I can post pics later if you want(only have day pics no night ones though and the car is stored). They look real good in the car though no regrets on my pick.
Exactly what I was thinking about the match as I want to keep that stock look. Any pics would be great and if you want send em' to my email at wdaveweaver@hotmail.com

Thanks.
Old 12-19-2008, 11:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here ya go,

[URL=http://s63.photobucket.com/albums/h155/ninjai_ruken/?action=view&current=TA.flv]

Quick Reply: Autometer ES Guages?