LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Thanks Doc@EFIAlchemy

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2009, 02:05 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks Doc@EFIAlchemy

Probably get locked "lt1-lt4 modifications" but anyway. Well the '94 149k LT1 A4 GU5 beaton dd I'd bought needs some work(you all have heard that one before ) and I decided(well the torque arm and later discovered trans mount as well did ) , due to $$ being tight, to start at the middle/rear(front soon ..I hope) of the car. Took advantage of byunspeed's december sale picked up bmr t/a 4l60e reloc mount( tunnel got the 3 yellow massage by Rob and Bret due to upright t/a mounting plate smacking right into it upon fitting it up), bmr adj. phb(stock was bent ..I dunno how that could happen ), bmr adj t/a, and spohn poly/xmr12 lcas. A pr of moog problem solver rear end links and a pr of koni 8241-1140 Sport shocks keeping the original stock springs. Well...the azzend is now ticktight ! Now how would I know this and no I have no pics but in a certain highend housing development(no houses ..just nice asphalt ) there's twin 60+ strips of Fulda Quantum adhering to aforementioned nice asphalt with no wiggedy-waggedy back n' forth motion. Thanks Rob and Bret !!