LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Hsw interface wireing

Old 01-19-2009, 03:18 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Hsw interface wireing

So im wiring up my hsw nitrous interface...i have everything hooked up besides the tps wire and the rpm wire.

Which wires are these coming out of the pcm?
The directions just say pin 13 for rpm and pin 22 and for tps but i dont know which those are.
Old 01-19-2009, 05:25 PM
12 Second Club

pull the two bolts that hold the pcm in place, get a really bright flash light, there are numbers right where the wires go into the pcm if you are looking at the back of thepcm the pin 13 is a white wire and the pin 22 is a dark blue wire they are on the bundles that are on the closest to where the entire bundle runs to the car, why are you tapping into pin 22 for the interface, that is really only needed when wiring up a microedge as pin 22 is the TPS sensor
Old 01-19-2009, 05:39 PM
Launching!

it is a microedge.
Old 01-19-2009, 06:37 PM
12 Second Club

ah okay the title said interface thats why i was confused, but yea i just hooked my microedge up friday night and am also running the interface as well, i love the TPS feature since i was able to ditch the WOT switch, it really cleaned up my install, let me know if you have any more issues with it, i did have to change the switch power setting to power on and switch negative to get mine to work, the instructions have a good how to to check if everything is working correctly, those wires on the pcm can be a PITA to get to, as i said get a bright light and look for the numbers the pin 22 is the one in the GREY section NOT the blue one, and the PIN 13 is in the RED section not the BLACK one. hope that helps

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Hsw interface wireing