LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

what next?

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2009, 07:28 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what next?

Im looking to throw some more $ at my car, and need some suggestions as to what should be done next. mods are in sig. I know i need a re-tune, and im debating between a 58mm tb, or bigger injectors. or maybe a better fuel pump and regulator. Thanx 4 the help guys.

p.s. this is a dd, and I work at a convience store, so I dont have a whole lot of money to throw into it, cuz I know some1 is gonna say do it all at once.
also, could you recomend some good brands and where to buy
Old 03-01-2009, 07:59 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I would definitely consider a fuel pump and injectors, given your mods. Your stock injectors must be close to 100% duty cycle at WOT. Look to www.racetronix.com for both.
Old 03-01-2009, 12:25 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

x1 on a new fuel pump "Racetronix" would be a good pump to look into. Some injectors at the same time as well. The Delphi 37# would compliment that set up real nice and you can get them through Racetronix at the same time if you decide to get their pump. Being your intake is ported out maybe invest in a BBK 58mm T.B. as well. If the car wasn't a DD I would also say maybe look into an Electric Water Pump by Meziere.

Quick Reply: what next?