LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Time to Do it.....Putting the car on the market..700rwhp LT1

Old 05-18-2011, 07:20 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Time to Do it.....Putting the car on the market..700rwhp LT1

Well I hope the mods dont get angry but I figured I would put this in this section due to it being an LT1 car and everyone knowing me, so please dont burn me mods. I DO NOT HAVE TO SELL but would entertain offers. I am buying a house and my new neighbors dont look like they have a since of humor. I wanna take a break from hot rodding. Its just not the same without my best friend,Zach, who died in a tragic accident. My loss your gain. Car has only 52k miles on body and 3k miles on stroker. Car runs flawless. I know the miles are low but this car set in storage while I was in military for 6 yrs. I may be leaving stuff out on mods but PM me if you have any questions. Bottom line is... IF you are lookin for a rare F-body that is built and runs hard this is the one you have been waiting on. Car is well known and one of the cleanest LT1 cars around. Its tuned by Nitro Dave and Moe Bailey out of Waco. Many can vouch for what you will be getting into and what kind of person I am. With LTX right around corner buy this thing and go whip some ***. I wanna see someone buy this thing that has more time on their hands and will take this car and run the Sh*t out of it like it was made to do.
Asking 15k NO I WILL NOT PART OUT THE NITROUS KIT. BUY THE CAR FOR NOT EVEN A THIRD OF WHAT I GOT INTO IT
I will work on pics but there are plenty in this thread.. Car made 703rwhp and 737rwtq on 200 shot with Nano
https://ls1tech.com/forums/nitrous-o...ort-setup.html

1996 Hardtop Silver WS-6. RARE F-body
Engine
Built 383 by RayMac
fully forged rotating assembly (forged eagle crank,rods etc.)
11 to 1 motor with 230cc Trickflow heads ported by Chris at RayMac
247/258 108 LSA .606 Hydraulic Roller Camshaft
Melling Oil pump High volume
LPP headers 1 7/8

Drivetrain
Built 6 speed by TDP
Moser 12 bolt with aluminum cover 3.90 gears (narrowed 3 inches per side looks badass)
Spohn Torque Arm
Mcleod Twin Disk

Nitrous System
Nitrous Outlet Direct Port 200 shot
Nano kit
Stand Alone 1 gallon fuel cell

The only bad thing about the car as it sits it needs to be raised. With the new torque arm it sits way to low. There are either 2 ways to handle this... Ditch the roadrace suspension and get some QA1's and adjust the ride height to stock or get the exhaust custom built where you can run a x-pipe again. If nobody buys the car by fall I am gonna get an x-pipe back on the car. It made more power with x-pipe and it sounded better to me but to each his own. The headrest is sagging a little on passenger side also.
NO TRADES OR LOWBALLS... COME LOOK AT THE CAR FIRST .. IF YOU DARE TO LOWBALL THEN DO IT AFTER YOU SEE THE CAR... YOU WILL BE IGNORED ON TECH

Last edited by BADMOON; 05-18-2011 at 07:26 PM.
Old 05-18-2011, 09:59 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

https://ls1tech.com/forums/lt1-lt4-m...ads-forum.html
Old 05-18-2011, 10:25 PM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Not angry, disappointed your selling it. That car is really clean and a very nice build. How ever as rules state, no for sale threads in this section. If let you slide, it opens the flood gate

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Time to Do it.....Putting the car on the market..700rwhp LT1