LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

How Much Should I Ask For My Car????

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2012, 09:57 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How Much Should I Ask For My Car????

ok first off I'm thinking about selling one or both of my LT cars, this one I would like to sell more than the Camaro. Its a 97 with 48k on the clock. I purchased it off of a friend of mine, he claims it has a 355 LT4 top end kit hot cam gm performance roller rockers msd opti msd digital 6al msd coil wires etc slp shorties slp loudmouth aluminum driveshaft rebuilt 4l60e fuddle 3800 stall converter trans-go shift kit. after I purchased it I swaped the 3:42 rear end that was in it for an iroc rear that is narrower with a full spool 4:10s moser axles reinforced caps new bearing etc. I then put on M/T et streets in the rear with skinnies in the front and 3 piece weld rims. I then removed the traction control egr cruise evap and air injection threw on some goodyear hoses aluminum valve covers and a powermaster 140 alternator. the car ran 12.3 with the factory rear air traction control etc, hoping for an 11.8 or 9 the way it sits still needs the y pipe because it has factory cats and then a good dyno tune. car runs very strong excellent shape leather monsoon with all new speakers etc. I'm thinking about selling it and wonder what I should ask for it. any suggestions would be great thank!

Old 01-02-2012, 10:18 PM
TECH Apprentice

Ask $1,500, ill offer $1,200 and come get it in the morning. =)
Old 01-03-2012, 06:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what i was told: First find out how much your car is worth on KBB. Thata your starting point. Then every mod you bought, slash it in half. Example say you bought headers for $300 new. Now that they used its $150. Remeber just because you paid full price for the parts no one else is going to and you never get back what you put into your car
Old 01-03-2012, 08:20 AM
Teching In

Wow kbb is 9k I'll take that mods are free!

Quick Reply: How Much Should I Ask For My Car????