LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Lunati Bootlegger

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2014, 11:39 AM
Village Troll

Received 517 Likes on 373 Posts

Originally Posted by hrcslam
Lots of people here comparing times that seem to be ignoring the whole DA effect...... -1500 DA vs +6200 DA is a significant difference in times and traps......
You're right. Jersey Shore ran his jalopy in coal miner air. IIRC it was about 30*. When I ran my best it was in the mid 60's/low 70's.
Old 11-20-2014, 11:49 AM
Man-Crush Warning

Received 119 Likes on 88 Posts

Originally Posted by SS RRR
You're right. Jersey Shore ran his jalopy in coal miner air. IIRC it was about 30*. When I ran my best it was in the mid 60's/low 70's.
lulz, it was not 30* Dick.

Regardless, where is card00 to set us straight????
Old 11-20-2014, 03:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I see cardo0 STILL doesn't know how to use the quote tool on this forum....
Old 11-20-2014, 04:27 PM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 93M6Formula
I see cardo0 STILL doesn't know how to use the quote tool on this forum....
Ohh thanks, for a minute there I thought we were all doing it wrong.....
Old 11-20-2014, 08:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by hrcslam
Ohh thanks, for a minute there I thought we were all doing it wrong.....
Hell we could be, maybe cardo will give us his expertise on this subject as well!
Old 11-21-2014, 07:26 AM
Village Troll

Guaranteed if Cardo0 would build something to race it'd be in the low 10's. Full weight. +3000DA. With a headwind. On a track that was uphill both ways. All the while farting out magic pixie dust.
Old 11-21-2014, 07:48 AM
Man-Crush Warning

Guaranteed if Cardo0 would build something to race it'd be in the low 10's. Full weight. +3000DA. With a headwind. On a track that was uphill both ways. All the while farting out magic pixie dust.
Honken cam, iron heads, and shorty headers, with some edlbrock intake awesonemess.
Old 11-21-2014, 08:35 AM
Village Troll

All the parts would be used or hand-me-downs as well.
Old 11-21-2014, 10:45 AM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Don't forgot the hacked down to the chassis weight reduction, however those who do such things do not like to talk about them. lulzz
Who's mad, buttercup? Forgot. Used parts equate to automatic internet lost horsie powers. I can say the same about my 211/219 setup. It too would make those real mad with LE combos running mid 12's with their reported 400rwhp dyno numbers.
Which LE heads would have been more of a benefit to that junkyard cam?
Keep pouring on the excuses. I forgot my shift points are wayyyy too low. It was in the 50's when I raced. I like wearing a t shirt and driving through a water box, not much of an ice skater I'm not sure what your full weight actually ways, that's about as funny as the stock bottom end term like in the fastest 306 thread. It was 3400ish, far from gutted. Hell, it has a 6 point roll bar! And silly subframe connectors! And a fat power eating 9 inch! Keep pouring on the hateful excuses!
Old 11-21-2014, 12:07 PM
Village Troll

Just think, if your turd was actually set up right it would have been in the 9's! Just imagine the ET's done if all those parts were brand new!
Me stating my top end was mismatched is pouring on the excuses. You giving a Christmas list as to why your turd isn't faster are just the facts. Got it.
You forgot to answer which LE heads would have benefited your minus 100 horsie powers, used, junkyard, scrap metal, hand-me-down cam.

Originally Posted by Shownomercy
lulz, it was not 30* Dick.
Right. It was 31*, or you jersey shore pansies are a little too fragile...

Last edited by SS RRR; 11-21-2014 at 04:08 PM.
Old 11-24-2014, 11:01 AM
TECH Addict

Just think, if your turd was actually set up right it would have been in the 9's! Just imagine the ET's done if all those parts were brand new!
Me stating my top end was mismatched is pouring on the excuses. You giving a Christmas list as to why your turd isn't faster are just the facts. Got it.
You forgot to answer which LE heads would have benefited your minus 100 horsie powers, used, junkyard, scrap metal, hand-me-down cam.
You said all these crazy, stupid, and wrong things.

Given the choice of a proven performer against some of these new "custom" grinds, I'd rather go the lazy lobe route.

The wake of bullshit from days of old can still be seen every now and again. You mad I'm picking on your boy, man-crush?
I dunno, man-crush. I guess it's because it was a real hoot to see my measily 370rwhp LPE emissions legal cam setup beat these LE combos with much larger cam profiles, then read the slew of excuses, as well as seeing those abandon LE and run better. Therefore I think the "" is a bit justified, even though I am loyal to no brand. Now you see, I am merely a troll. You, being the man-crush guy are the one who deserves the "" accolades.
I'll agree to disagree, but whatevs. It was a way to pass the time on the internets messages forums and I got to know about a lot of good people and a lot of titty babies. One such LE supporting butt hurt person telling me I should **** the corpse of my dead father. Classy is as classy does, Lt. Dan.
man-crush > LSx

I know, right? I should be embarrassed and humiliated for my full weight pile, where the top end was nothing more than a thrown together afterthought to be slower than a stripped down turd with a matched custom combo. However, for some reason I am not. Weird...
So I present my setup that isn't even set up well, you spew some more stupid bull ****. I fail to see what you are trying to accomplish here? My silly LE crap outruns your ultimateness yet somehow you can come up with more stupid bs as to why its faster but not? So confused.

Right. It was 31*, or you jersey shore pansies are a little too fragile...
Then you go to personal attacks and name calling? That, is not classy. You live in VA, you live in a warmer area, and again, I am confused.

And isn't your car under the knife again? Maybe it is you who should see the light and run an LE setup. Or maybe I missed something here....
Old 11-24-2014, 03:34 PM
Village Troll

Originally Posted by sweetbmxrider
So I present my setup that isn't even set up well, you spew some more stupid bull ****. I fail to see what you are trying to accomplish here? My silly LE crap outruns your ultimateness yet somehow you can come up with more stupid bs as to why its faster but not? So confused.
That's where you and many other butt hurts get it wrong. I have never stated anywhere on this site or any other that the SR setup was "ultimateness..." Where do you get that info anyway? Could you please show me where this has been documented? I've asked several times before, but not a single one who mouths this can back it up. I have said when I was on the stock block and 211/219 with the same heads I'm running now I found it funny I was running sometimes up to more than half a second faster then some of these Bert/LE built 400rwhp documented cars.
Then you go to personal attacks and name calling? That, is not classy. You live in VA, you live in a warmer area, and again, I am confused.

And isn't your car under the knife again? Maybe it is you who should see the light and run an LE setup. Or maybe I missed something here....
Are you really that sensitive? Man-crush guy gets it. Why can't you?
My car under the knife? You going to try and sensationalize that too like how down and out your pile is yet how impressed everyone should be because all odds were against you? Sorry to disappoint, but it's just getting a simple rebuild with another hodge podge hyd. cam/same heads this time. I'm gonna pray to the pixie dust gods I'm as fast as you!11
You still aren't answering what LE heads would've benefited your completely wrong/illogical/junkyard/used/hand-me-down/no business being ran setup...
Old 11-24-2014, 06:16 PM
Man-Crush Warning

shut up richard, my LE heads, and his LE heads both get cars faster/quicker than yours. BAM.

Even card00 has a faster car.

Buuuuuurn.
Old 11-24-2014, 09:09 PM
Village Troll

Put it this way, man-crush. If that SR "ultimatness" was put in your boy's pile it would've done much greater things for him to brag about. Guaranteed!
Old 11-25-2014, 06:49 AM
Man-Crush Warning

Put it this way, man-crush. If that SR "ultimatness" was put in your boy's pile it would've done much greater things for him to brag about. Guaranteed!
I would bet on it as well, I quite literally tore apart a motor, handed him the mystery cam and he put it in his mota.

The internet also said 10 bolts are fragile. Lies. All lies.
Old 11-25-2014, 10:14 AM
Village Troll

My story is quite similar, but with a new cam.
With an auto and foot braking you can make them last as long as you want them to.
Old 11-25-2014, 10:29 AM
TECH Addict

That's where you and many other butt hurts get it wrong. I have never stated anywhere on this site or any other that the SR setup was "ultimateness..." Where do you get that info anyway? Could you please show me where this has been documented? I've asked several times before, but not a single one who mouths this can back it up. I have said when I was on the stock block and 211/219 with the same heads I'm running now I found it funny I was running sometimes up to more than half a second faster then some of these Bert/LE built 400rwhp documented cars.

Are you really that sensitive? Man-crush guy gets it. Why can't you?
My car under the knife? You going to try and sensationalize that too like how down and out your pile is yet how impressed everyone should be because all odds were against you? Sorry to disappoint, but it's just getting a simple rebuild with another hodge podge hyd. cam/same heads this time. I'm gonna pray to the pixie dust gods I'm as fast as you!11
You still aren't answering what LE heads would've benefited your completely wrong/illogical/junkyard/used/hand-me-down/no business being ran setup...
The butt hurt is from the guy who constantly and consistently bashes a guy's company and reputation spewing misinformation he gathered on the internet citing samples of random setups that under-perform or something like that and claims he's done more with less. I present my LE setup and you spew more nonsense. I don't know what a well documented 400rwhp setup that you run a half second quicker in comparison has anything to do with anything. Anyone with the slightest understanding of racing never looks at dyno numbers for face value. You also seem fixated on air temperature which again, isn't the whole story for racing.

You seem to have this vendetta against a man and his company with which you have no personal experience or encounters with. You recite whatever negativity you find on the internet. You have deep rooted issues with something that has no effect on your being. Its something you need to let go. You can be funny and entertaining at times but this stuff is sad to read. Best of luck with your rebuild and whatever direction you go with it. But please, stop the childish behavior.

I would bet on it as well, I quite literally tore apart a motor, handed him the mystery cam and he put it in his mota.

You put it in actually
Old 11-25-2014, 11:48 AM
Village Troll

All I read is you jumping up and down in a tantrum screaming for me to respect your pile. I won't. Sorry. When it comes down to brass tacks, your **** is around 350lbs lighter, less rotational mass with skinnies and running in temps significantly cooler. Look elsewhere for what you believe is a well deserved high five. You are about as right as Ferguson experts running around the streets when it comes to the dealings I've witnessed, which in some cases happened before you became a member here. My opinion is just that. You trying to control what is said on a public forum won't benefit your well being in the slightest.

Originally Posted by sweetbmxrider
You put it in actually
So you can't do your own work, either... Things are starting to make sense.

Last edited by SS RRR; 11-25-2014 at 02:11 PM.
Old 11-25-2014, 04:26 PM
11 Second Club

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Lol...
Old 11-26-2014, 10:57 AM
TECH Addict

All I read is you jumping up and down in a tantrum screaming for me to respect your pile. I won't. Sorry. When it comes down to brass tacks, your **** is around 350lbs lighter, less rotational mass with skinnies and running in temps significantly cooler. Look elsewhere for what you believe is a well deserved high five. You are about as right as Ferguson experts running around the streets when it comes to the dealings I've witnessed, which in some cases happened before you became a member here. My opinion is just that. You trying to control what is said on a public forum won't benefit your well being in the slightest.

So you can't do your own work, either... Things are starting to make sense.
You are truly delusional. I feel sorry for those that deal with you on a day to day basis. I hope you get well.

Quick Reply: Lunati Bootlegger