LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

HELP PLEASE 1994 z28 lt1automatic no injector pulse

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2014, 05:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP PLEASE 1994 z28 lt1automatic no injector pulse

Here's my problem. I just traded for this 1994 z28 automatic. Got it and it needed a fuel pump. So replaced that fired up ran. So next morning take to the car wash and spray car and motor. Still ran and drove after that. Took it to old lady's house and let her drive it a few times. She comes back the last time I see it's leaking water. Open the hood one of the throttle body lines got two pin holes in it. (Some dumb axx used a fuel line) so I change that and start the vehicle and continue to flush radiator and motor while it is running so I could winterize it for the cold months. Flused it running and not a problem. Shut it off to add antifreeze and water. Do that tighten all hoses back up. Jump in to start nothing but cranking. Won't start. Check for fuel. Got it to the rails. Checked spark got it also. Motor starts on ether. Replaced the opti. With a new cheap auto parts one. And put new plug wires on. Also replaced the idle air valve. New battery. It will start and run when it wants too. Might not start for two days. But sometimes it will start first crank. And do this for 5-10 times and just stop again with nothing but cranking. Add ether it will start. Someone please help me.

Last edited by yankemike; 11-13-2014 at 11:24 AM.
Old 11-17-2014, 12:04 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://www.mainstreamtopics.com/foru...rt-diagnostic/

TADA! let me know how it goes

Quick Reply: HELP PLEASE 1994 z28 lt1automatic no injector pulse