LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

FAST XFI for LT1

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2015, 03:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FAST XFI for LT1

Whats up guys?
I have been doing some research on the FAST XFI setup. I have been looking at the (http://www.fuelairspark.com/fas/ez-e...-fit-typehtml/) 2.0 style.
Have any of you guys used this before?
What Pros and Cons does it have?
Are there any additional parts that you need for it to work?
Old 02-10-2015, 02:25 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The system will be perfect for your application. I was going to use it on a 93 Vette, but I advised the customer to send it back because he didn't need it for his application. By the way, if you purchase the system through summit or anyone other than FAST; you will have to mail the ECM back to FAST so they can format it with a starter file or you will not be able tune at all. That's the only draw back we had and ultimately made the customer return it to summit getting his full refund.
Old 02-11-2015, 02:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Finally a response. I talked to my tuner and he said either go with dominator EFI or hp by holley. So at this point I mine as well do the 24x and be done. Its cheaper and the coil and computer can be rated up to 1500whp. So thats enough for me. Lol
Old 02-11-2015, 11:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

24x should be fine. just finding a competent tuner can be the problem
Old 02-12-2015, 04:44 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I love my Holley Dominator. It is a expensive setup, but has a ton of nice features. One key feature that you may like is map selector switch. You can run a 93/E85/C16 map and select each with the turn of the switch. It runs dual wide bands for fueling. It will self tune the VE tables according to desired air/fuel ratio. You can program safety features into it to shut the motor down when oil pressure/fuel pressure/ etc reach a certain value. It will run a standard distributor, coil on plug, waste fire ignition - with the waste fire "DIS" setup all you need is a 58x wheel on your balancer... no cam sensor needed, but then you lose the individual cylinder tuning.

Quick Reply: FAST XFI for LT1