LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

selling 94 formula with lots of parts

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2005, 12:02 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default selling 94 formula with lots of parts

Like it says above I have a 1994 Formula for sale. Lt1 with 148,000 original miles. Has the following mods:

15x8 rear Drag lites with 5 1/2 bs. with ET streets that you might want to replace cause of a plug from a nail.
15x4 Drag lite runners with good tires
Rims still look new.

Mosier 12bolt painted viper red. 33 spline axles. TA Cover

BMR chrome molley Panhard bar and Lower Control arms

Ls1 Aluminum Driveshaft

Custom Nitrous kit: Wet kit with NOS Proshot solenoids. Nos Purge. 2 NOS dual black nozzels. Custom Billet Aluminum Nitrous Bottle bracket. Carbon Fiber guage mounted in dash. Nos Bottle Warmer.

BMR battery relocation kit.

Optima redtop battery.

Billingsley air conditioning delete plate.

Hypertech Power Programmer

New GM T-56 6speed with 5k miles or less.

New SPEC star stage 3 clutch with 400 miles or so.

MSD Digital 6

MSD Coil

16 inch electric fan

Afco Aluminum 4core radiator

1 3/4 Hooker longtubes

Brand new 3inch Dynomax race mufflers

52mm Edelbrock Throttlebody

Taylor 8mm wires

Madman lower Alternator relocation bracket

Kirkey aluminum racing seat

Lingenfelter chrome CAI

High flow bellow

Jazz Overflow Can

2brand new headlight motors

The water pump and Opti have been replaced a couple of years ago.

Now for a run down of the car. I have owned this car since about 1997 . I have put most all of the miles on this car. The tranny went out and I bought a brand new one from GM. The tranny has about 4-5k miles. I then stepped up to a the mosier 12bolt. It has about 3-4k miles. The nitrous kit has had about 6-7 bottle through it as well as the car. Just as I was getting the car all together I was hit by a drunk driver on the front drivers side. I left the car sitting for about a year or more. I finally had the body fixed and completely repainted. I then gutted the ac, power stearing, carpet, seats, and everything behind the dash. The car will run and drive, but still needs the driver side spindle and A-Arm replaced. I have those as well, I just have to go get them. Untill they are replaced the car pulls to one side. I have wired up everthing and everything works. The car does need some finishing, but most of it is minor. The mufflers are brand new and have not been bolted up yet. Some of the wiring needs to be pulled tight. Also Im sure you would notice, but the passenger side mirror is not bolted on. My dad tried moving it by the mirror...lol... but the mirror is fine,it just needs a bracket now. Here are some pics. Remember the car has been sitting a while and some parts are still dirty.(under the hood and under the car)
I am in the process of building a Harley so I am selling this for some extra money, otherwise I wouldnt be selling it at all. If you have any questions I didnt answer let me know. $6000. The rear and tranny take up alot of that so I think its a really good deal.

Old 12-18-2005, 09:25 PM
11 Second Club

ttt....
Old 12-19-2005, 11:10 AM
On The Tree

I'll take the N02 setup, and the aluminum radiator. Are the headers ceramic coated? Do they have emissions? It's hard to tell from the pics. I'm also interested in those, and the throttlebody, and possibly the rear-end and tranny. What's the gear ratio in the rear? Can you quote me on each of these individual parts? I probably won't be able to afford all of these, but with the prices for these parts, I can pick the things to get. Email me with the prices for the individual parts if you can. Thank you very much.
Old 12-19-2005, 12:07 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by cartmanchevy
I'll take the N02 setup, and the aluminum radiator. Are the headers ceramic coated? Do they have emissions? It's hard to tell from the pics. I'm also interested in those, and the throttlebody, and possibly the rear-end and tranny. What's the gear ratio in the rear? Can you quote me on each of these individual parts? I probably won't be able to afford all of these, but with the prices for these parts, I can pick the things to get. Email me with the prices for the individual parts if you can. Thank you very much.
Sorry man at the moment Im looking to sell the whole car. Its a running driving car. I'll do 5k rock bottom on the whole car. You can part it for well over that.
Old 12-21-2005, 07:52 AM
11 Second Club

ttt.......
Old 12-21-2005, 06:17 PM
Launching!

Whats your best E.T./trap
Old 12-21-2005, 07:29 PM
11 Second Club

The car was stock weight with less performance parts when i took it to the track. It hasnt seen the track since. It went a 12.1@112 on a 75 shot. Those numbers dont say alot though cause the car makes more power and weighs tons less.
Old 12-22-2005, 02:27 PM
Teching In

That's a nice interior.
Old 12-22-2005, 02:38 PM
On The Tree

are you ready to part that car out yet.
Old 12-23-2005, 02:04 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by molotov
That's a nice interior.
I actually have that too with the excepton of the carpet.

Quick Reply: selling 94 formula with lots of parts