LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

FS: LT1 Stock Parts, stereo CHEAP!

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2006, 12:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: LT1 Stock Parts, stereo CHEAP!

SORRY ABOUT THE BAD QUALITY. PICTURE PHONE!

WILL ACCEPT TRADES! I have paypal!

Alright, here are some stock car parts off my 96' Ws6. Here are some pictures.

Up first is the stock exhaust manifolds off my 96, don't have the bolts. $40 (w/heat shields)

Next is the stock 6 speed shifter off my Ws6- No bolts, Just shifter and handle - $25

Here are some shifter ***** i have for sale, both leather. One is a black ball (8 ball shifter) the other one is the stock from my 96. $10 bucks each.

Next is the oil nozzle for a 96 (could be for other years too, i have an oil breather So i dont' need it. $10

Here is the stock cam to teh 96 LT1 that came out of my car. Really don't need it. Someone probably does. 75K miles on it. $60

Ok i have some other non engine related stuff laying around that i might as well put up for sale. I JUST bought all this stereo stuff but I have realized I like the cleaner crisp sound better.

I have the custom box to fit in an camaro or TA: comes with the 2 12" inch Infinite subs, they are almost mint, bump great for a rock sound. 200 with subs, 100 with out.

Up next is the amp I was running. 600 Watt sony xplode, again, awesome for the rock! Works great. Comes with negitive cable, speaker cables. Power cord needs a new fuse enclosure. Cracked. 90 bucks.

Last but not least is an extra radiator cap that came with the one I bought, I just got a new one. This one has no cracks and it's always smart to have a back up one! 5 bucks.

PM me if your interested!

!Josh

I can ship if you want, but local pick up would probably be easier!

Prices are NOT with shipping. Located in Detroit Michigan.