LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Calling all LTCC People

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2018, 03:30 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Calling all LTCC People

Hi guys, I have a 93 LT1 Vette with the LTCC kit. I have emailed Bob Baily twice, no response in almost a week. Hope he is OK.

Anyways, I was having an odd no start issue. Fuel pressure is good, within spec.
When the car wouldn't start, I checked for injector pulse on cylinder 1. There is injector pulse. Then checked for spark, no spark. So the car started several minutes later. Then wouldn't start. Basically, it starts when it wants to.

The past two days, it has been starting everytime. But, sometimes, when I put the key in ON position, engine off, LTCC will the do self check correctly, then it will occasionally do one red led flash every 4 seconds. With that said, it still starts with the red flash. And running, the green LED is on steady.

Car has always had an H16(low res opti, history code) since I put the new opti in December 2016. A lot of us C4 LT have that code present even with a new opti, and car running fine. Here is what I found when I opened my LTCC box.
Old 04-07-2018, 03:35 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So there are a total of 6 screws on the box. Removed them all. But I don't think the unit can be removed without breaking it. Any ideas?