LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

F/S P&P Heads

Old 06-20-2006, 05:21 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default F/S P&P Heads

I am going back to stock so if anyone has a set of stock heads ill take those + cash for these. I can get pics sometime next week. The only thing different than when I got them is I had them beadblasted to clean them up. I never bolted them on anything. I still have all the valves and springs that will go with them. Here is the orginal post.
""Ported and Polished LT1 Assembled Heads- Heads were sold to me as ported by Jordon Musser, I talked with him about them and he couldn't verify for sure if he did them without me sending them to him, which I never did. At any rate they have extensive intake, exhaust and bowl work. I ran a 12.0 with these heads in a full weight manual car, (dropped .3 tenths of my previous best E.T just by bolting these on). Heads have a fresh performance valve job and "skim" milling just to ensure flatness of surface. 58cc Combustion Chambers, ARP 7/16" Studs, GMPP Guide Plates, 2.00/1.56 Manley Race Flow Valves, New 99893 Crane Springs, Comp Cams 611 10*
Locks, CC 740 Retainers, and CC 4770 Seats. Heads have less than 3k miles with these components.""

I just want to come out even $700 shipped.
I can take MO, bank check, or Paypal, Ill eat the 3%. email drogers@ci.pensacola.fl.us <-Not my paypal just for contact.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: F/S P&P Heads