LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

What's Your opinion?

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2006, 01:50 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default What's Your opinion?

Ok a friend of mine has always lover ricers because of his older brother. He has had a hatchback civic, a Altima, then he upgraded to an Altima SER(big deal). He always thought his cars were so fast I even heard he was saying that his Altima SER would smoke My T/A. But yet he never wanted to race at the track. So, he finally got rid of the altima, then yesterday he calls Me and says He's getting a BLACK T/A EXACTLY LIKE MINE. Im thinking in My head WTF!!!! On top of that, he says he wants to do exactly what I did to mine, including blackouts, Borla, ORY, and even the F'in wheels. I mean Im happy that he finally got his head out of his *** and got a real sports car. But give Me a f'in break, why the same color... only thing different is it's a A4. I got My car when I was in highschool about 3 years ago because I have always loved these cars. Since then I am the only one in My city who has a black T/A and everyone knows "the guy with the black T/A". The dude has a suspended drivers license from the altima, so Im thinking hes just gonna make us true F-body guys look bad because of his Dumb ricer Kid drving habits. What do You guys think? Im intersted to see how You guys would react to the situation.
Old 07-07-2006, 02:23 PM
11 Second Club

Received 59 Likes on 52 Posts

I give him props for getting a real car, but he will spin him self into a tree if he is used to driving a FWD, and from what I tell, he drives like an idiot already..
Old 07-07-2006, 03:00 PM
hashtagBMW

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yep, sounds like a crazy bastard.

Tony.
Old 07-07-2006, 07:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I woldnt worry about him, if he would drive it the same way he drve the Altima, he will end up on a tree or something.
Old 07-07-2006, 07:42 PM
TECH Regular

I disagree with the spinning into a tree form being used to an FWD car because i have been driving hondas for the last 3 years due to my family growing. I finally was able to pick up another formula, yes i ahd an 89 formula 350 before, in february and driving it came natural.

The only problem i see with it is that he may run you into a bind with the police due to affiliation of cars. He will do stupid stuff and your gonna get the heat. We cant say he cannot get it but if i were you i would highly advise him to seek another car for those reasons.
Old 07-07-2006, 09:10 PM
Launching!

Thats exactly what I was thinking, He probably is going to do stupid **** and bring on a lot of unwanted attention towards Me. What really worries Me is if for some reason He screws someone over and they end up targeting My car.
Old 07-07-2006, 10:18 PM
11 Second Club

I wouldn't worry about it until he gets it. Then when he does, tell him to paint stripes on it or something. I have a red Z28, there is like a bunch of red Camaro's everywhere you go. Mine is the only Z28 in town with a black Spoiler, a Black Center Piece in the back, and the one that everyone knows as that loud red Camaro...lol
Old 07-08-2006, 12:41 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Little motor, bad attitude, big mouth, inflated ego = trouble

Big motor, bad attitude, big mouth, inflated ego (even bigger with V8) = TROUBLE

Ask him to let you know anytime he's going out at night. That way you can stay in and be safe. His kind attracts the absolute wrong kind of attention.

Jim
Old 07-08-2006, 01:26 AM
11 Second Club

Yea, we all mess around, but most of the time you can't argue with the fuzz..

Quick Reply: What's Your opinion?