LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

ltcc help needed

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2006, 09:02 PM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Default ltcc help needed

ok i've tried many different combos on this with no possitive prevail......i dont know if there is a big diff in the wiring scimatics through out the years but i tracked down one for i believe a 95 and here is what i found\

pin / mine says / labled harness to coil
g red coil 2 / g / 1
h green coil 4 / h // 3
j blue coil 6 / j / 5
k purple coil 8 / k / 7
m red/white coil 7/ l / 8
n green/white coil 5 / m // 6
p blue/white coil3 / n / 4
r purple/white coil 1 / p / 2

i tried switching all harnesses so the worked with the wiring diagram i found and it will run for about 5 seconds stall and blink 2 and then 3

with the way i had it set up originally it would run but eventually start missing but i had no trouble codes just green light

does this give you any idea...is this possible the wrong one for my 96 or a problem with the black box

i'm at dead end here figuring things out....anyones input would be great....perticularly if you have a ltcc setup on a 96 and could look at your wiring for me
each coil has 4 wires at the harness pink brown black and which ever color goes from the black box listed above
Old 08-13-2006, 12:31 PM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

anyone?
Old 08-13-2006, 01:24 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am almost positive that the 95 and 96 wiring is different due to obd1 and obd2 switching in that year. I don't have a 96 nor have my ltcc yet so i would suggest finding the proper wiring schematic for the 96. Didn't you get one with the ltcc black box.

Quick Reply: ltcc help needed