LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Electrical Help Need 69' lt1 Swap. Diagrams Included.

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2006, 01:49 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Electrical Help Need 69' lt1 Swap. Diagrams Included.

Hello! Looking for some help with this Lt1 swap I'm trying to finish up. I seem to be getting some odd, electrical issues when the pcm has power, and I'm kinda stumped as this is my first EFI project. So I put together some diagrams showing what wires, i have hooked up, and where to.. If I can get some input of either what I have hooked up wrong, or cross, or what i need to hook up that I haven't yet I would be greatfull.
-Thanks
-b

(this is a thread a posted on another forum thanks again)..

So here's the current update of the 69/lt-1 project..

The Good news.. Runs great!..
The bad news.. Something is hooked up wrong/or not hooked up in my wiring. When the pcm has power wierd electrical things start happening...ex turn on fuel pump, tach moves.. or turn on water pump, tach moves, and fan turns on and off. Note, all accesseries (fuel pump, water pump, fan ect) are hooked up threw Relays and NOT going threw the PCM. They are on direct switches off a relay connected to the Battery, or Body Fuse block.. So with that.. Here are pictures of the connecters I have going to my pcm.. and a list of what wires are hooked up and what are not. If anything seems off please let me know.. Thanks

Old 08-23-2006, 11:23 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nobody here done a lt-1 swap?