LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

found my direction

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2006, 05:20 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default found my direction

well got off the phone with the company earlier, dont know if they are a sponsor so wont post the name, and i have found what im going with for my stock head stock internals cam only and maybe a 100-150shot. the sales/tech guy i talked to was very helpful i told him what i was trying to do and what i already had and he helped me pick out the cam i want and i should be ordering withing a month or 2.... getting everything straight now so i dont have to do it all then... pretty sure its gonna be a 224/230 .573/.576 on a 111LSA.

Now the question i have when i get the spray what all would i need to safely run it. Things i know of already: tune for the spray, some kind of ignition(been hearing a lot about the mallory box lately), window switch and WOT switch since its a 6 speed, prolly need a stronger fuel pump and new injectors, what kind of guages would i need to keep an eye on everything that needs to be watched with a setup like that, cant think of anything else right now so let me know if i missed anything or if you have any suggestions thanks guys
Old 09-12-2006, 03:14 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

fuel pressure safety switch!! you can't share the brand without a link? hmmm...