LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Need opinion

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2007, 07:07 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Need opinion

So here is the basic question part out or sell as a whole?(please provide some feedback)

Rundown on the car: 110K miles 1994 Formula Green ext. (ebony or tan leather) I have both-Tan is beat up Ebony is pretty nice 8/10.

I have had the car for 3 years and am the third owner, it has a clean carfax.

The car has seen better times the exterior is relatively beat up but nothing that cannot be fixed (see pictures)

Mods random stuff etc. Midwest converters 3k stall, poly transmount(I know it's not a mod), ls1 front brake upgrade drilled and slotted rotors, slp loudmouth catback with slp adaptor (converter) for ls1 exhaust to lt1 cars, hatch window tinted, kenwood aftermarket cd player, kumho ecsta (all 4) 6k miles,

the bad headliner sag (small spot at the front of the car) easy fix, airpump removed throws ses code, header leak (tick tick tick tick), abs light on when i converted to ls1 front brakes also an easy fix, needs low coolant sensor also easy fix, needs new window regulator (wheel is all jacked up).

I plan on selling the car may maybe june. The car runs strong always starts up and drives anywhere I want with no problem.

It has been my daily driver when I picked it up it had 74k miles and almost every mile I have put on it have been highway miles. (400 mile roundtrip to and from school)

I love the car but I am not willing to take the time out to do the bodywork on it.

With all of this being said what would you do? Part it out (motor and trans) (ebony interior sold seperately with the leather door panels and headliner) (then roller with the tan interior) or try to sell the car as a whole and if this option realistically how much do you think I can get out of the car?

pictures of the exterior:

Old 02-11-2007, 08:27 PM
Launching!

Anyone??? 9 views and not 1 opinion?
Old 02-12-2007, 09:50 AM
Launching!

Anyone at all???
Old 02-12-2007, 10:00 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Sell the car whole. Thats the only way you are going to get any cash at all for the car. The "mods" that have been done to the car aren't going to be really viewed as "mods" at all. Since the body is in such bad shape as well as the interior it's going to take a specific buyer for your to even be able to offload the car unless you are giving it away pretty cheap.