LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Data Logging on ODBII LT1's

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2007, 09:05 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Data Logging on ODBII LT1's

It seems that the 96 Corvette is almost a ba$tard child in the EFI tuning world being that it is an LT1 with ODBII. My car has a 383 stroker and I am looking for the tools that are available that will 1.) Allow me to real-time log what the car is doing and 2.) Allow me to make changes to the ECM based on what the real time logging showed me.

Ideally, I want to be able to drive around the block or down the strip and record everything that the car did regarding all areas of the EFI system. Then i want to be able to go back and look at that data so I will know where improvements need to be made.

So, what tools are available to do this? I know LT1 Edit is available but it doesn't do logging on ODBII LT1's. I heard AutoTap might do what I want it to do but does it allow me to make adjustments to the car as well?

Any and all help on this is appreciated. Also, a link to the hottest tuning forum would be nice too. There are a lot of forums but I am yet to find one for tuning that is as popular as LS1tech is for example.
Old 02-15-2007, 10:15 AM
On The Tree

cerino2000

I'm in the same boat! As it sits right now no one make an all in one package. I just ordered LT1 Edit and am looking for logging software. I have looked at Autotap too but don't know if it will record data for playback later. I will be watching this thread, GOOD TOPIC!

Anyone have a Logging setup that uses a wideband too for the LT1 LT4?
Old 02-15-2007, 12:00 PM
Staging Lane

Autotap does in fact record data. I am going to call them to find out how long it will record and such.

Quick Reply: Data Logging on ODBII LT1's