LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Ever have one of those weeks or two lol...

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2007, 06:59 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ever have one of those weeks or two lol...

Were your car just breaks as much little stuff as possible but kinda the weirdest ones.. lol.. First it was the ignition control module which had been replaced less then a year ago, then it started over heating the day i got it running again, first over heating issue was that the relay i used to power the CSR water pump went bad, so i switched it and it ran but then the thermastat took a ****.. lol.. So in the middle of changing that I broke a thermastat housing bolt off in the water pump housing..lol.. after driling that out i thought i was in the clear so i took it to the track since i havent been there since i did the cam, head work, headers, gears and pretty much every thing in my sig... Fourth car back from the starting line the car was ideling ok then all of a sudden fell flat on its face..... No runs and trailered it home trying to figure out the problem this time.. Acted like a fuel problem so i checked the Walbro, it was fine, the injectors are new and were ok and it ended up being the fuel pressure regulator..lol... put the new one on and turned it up to what i thought was right and ran really goot, but still needs to tbe turned up a little more since when i go WOT the car leans way out.. but yeah that was my 2 weeks experience with my baby lol...
Old 06-09-2007, 07:28 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i haven't touched my car for 2 weeks ... well going on 3, I checked it today, and the silly center console light that works once in a blue moon has been on for all this time ... now i have a dead battery, and a tq arm that looks like the hulk got pissed off at, and tried to eat it. at least it was all small stuff ... it sucks when those 2 weeks are major parts!
Old 06-09-2007, 07:50 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

My car usually doesn't break anything, it's usually my fault :\
Old 06-10-2007, 08:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just hate when my car is running good for TOO long. Then I start getting worried about whats goona break or go bad on the car.
Old 06-12-2007, 10:47 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thats how mine is.. when mine runs good for a night let alone a whole weekend i start thinking about how much i have in the bank cause i know i'm going to need it starting monday lol...