LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Sell my 93 T/A A4 for a 97 WS6?

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2007, 12:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Sell my 93 T/A A4 for a 97 WS6?

Well i just got a call back today about a car that i am looking at. It is a 97 WS6. It has 112,000 miles on it. The car is original except that it has a 2" drop and bullock exhaust. It is a female driver and she is asking 4000 for it. Is there anything that i should be looking for when I go and look at the car? And do you think that this would be a good deal. I am currently driving a 93 T/A A4 with a complete 98 exterior conversion. I have already fixed all the prev problem with the car like MSD pro billet dist., headlight gears, SLP fan switch, LT1 free mods, and the exterior lighting mod. Any opinions or suggestions are welcome.
Thanks michael noOb.
Old 06-14-2007, 01:07 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

is there anything wrong with the one you have? if nothing is wrong, just stay with the one you got
Old 06-14-2007, 02:13 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is the WS6 a stick? How much you looking at getting for your's?
What exactly does the Ws6 have that you want, the looks? You alrady have the LS1 exterior (which I prefer over lt1) the performance? Yours already has a lot of stuff done to it.

If it were me I'd stick with the one I have (unless you could make a profit on the sale)
Old 06-14-2007, 08:58 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Personally, I'd do it in a heart beat. I bought my 93 for 3,800 with 93K miles
Old 06-14-2007, 09:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

The car was a M6. But i jjust went a drove it a little bit ago and i was lied to about the car. I was told that it was a WS6 and that it had never been wrecked. When i got there the car had no WS6 emblems on it. I asked them again if it had been wrecked due to the deep scratches on the bumber and hood. They told me no again. When i popped the hood i noticed that the headlight brackets were broke. Then frther looking i saw that the plastic on the core sapport just didnt look right, it had regular silver screws holdin it down. Under that there was a weld going from the front to the back. It was also welded on the inner fender well front the top all the way down to the front of it. The only thing that was good on the inside of the car were the tan leather seats, everything else on it was either broke or it didnt work. There were also about 5 lights on on the gauge cluster. I offered them 2000 for it. The car was also lowered so much that it wasnt even practical for driving, since the tire were sucked up in the fender wells. But on a good note the car did run good and hard.
Old 06-14-2007, 09:02 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Well, now that you say that! I wouldn't buy it!! If you did, just for parts for your own, as back up. Unless you feel like fixing it up or something. If it has ram air, you should donate it to the "My Firebird is Too Plain" foundation
Old 06-14-2007, 09:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

HAHA you wouldnt want this hood either. it has two deep cuts in it and a gash out of the passenger snorkel. The car really would only be like you said a parts car, or a POS that i just drove to get me from place to place while i built mine. Dont get me wrong the engine and tans ran hard but i thing the outter appearance and knowing that it had been wrecked kinda over rules that in my opinion. Just lokking towards spending money down hte road the way i see it.