LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Delteq or LTCC??

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2007, 03:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Delteq or LTCC??

I think my Optispark is going up and I was wondering which of the delteq or the LTCC is cheaper. Also which is more efficient?? Any other info on either would be appreciated. Thanks!
Old 07-18-2007, 04:23 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The Delteq is a less expensive system, but offers a little less as well. I have run the LTCC system and loved it. Here's a link to some more information:

http://lt1tech.com/cgi-bin/ultimateb...;f=19;t=000043
Old 07-18-2007, 04:23 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 46 Likes on 35 Posts

Well it depends. The LTCC does not include everything so the price will vary depending on how much you spend for the coil packs and mounting hardware.

Both are very good systems. If you are looking for a system that is plug and play and is easy to setup then go with the delteq.

The LTCC is a little bit more advanced imo since it has a coil for each cylinder and it has some other controls like timing retard that the delteq doesn't, however the downside is that it requires some fabrication to mount and you have to find and buy the coils and brackets yourself. If you find good deals though and can set it up without a problem, then it could end up being no more expensive than the delteq.

You'll spend roughly the same on either in any case.

Quick Reply: Delteq or LTCC??