LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

I'm gonna rant..

Old 10-05-2007, 12:04 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default I'm gonna rant..

I'm so stumped right now. I want to purchase an LT1 Ram Air hood from SLP for my TA..no problem there. BUT, this damn ram air kit, that for some odd reason SLP stopped making and caring them!? I CANT FIND ANYWHERE! I e-mail a sponsor on here that had them on the site. They reply with well SLP told us to raise the price of the hood, but we haven't yet so I have to do that, and and the Ram Air kit, ya we can't get that either. We will have to take that off the website. The words were not exact but there were pretty close. SO WTF!? Now i'm po'd. A. I think that reply was lol quality, me having a business I would match the price for the customer but all further purchases will be corrected, wasn't my fault..what if I was to order all this instead of ask first? and B..I will never be able to get my OEM type ram air on this car ! ahhh I just want the OEM hood/kit..and I don't care if it doesn't add power..get a CAI yeah I know, but I like the Ram Air : D thats what got me hooked on TA's to begin with "OMGZ PONTIAC RAM AIR" I love people that say that lol! Ugh if anyone has info please tell..if not anyone have a suncoast hood with ram air and like it? or anyother OEM like hoods/kits? THANKS!
Old 10-05-2007, 02:17 AM
TECH Resident

just look on ebay man from suncoast creations see if they just have the ram air kit or just go cai with ram air. from what i hear you get more power from the cai on lt1s
Old 10-05-2007, 06:02 AM
Teching In

If someone has an old SLP Ram Air box and can let us take a look. we may be able to adapt our Suncoast Ram Air Kit to work.
Old 10-05-2007, 03:38 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by SuncoastPrez
If someone has an old SLP Ram Air box and can let us take a look. we may be able to adapt our Suncoast Ram Air Kit to work.
Way to step up.

+1 for Suncoast!
Old 10-06-2007, 12:32 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah i have the camaro slp ram air hood and i have been looking for a box forever. I am very interrested in a suncoast if you can get it to work. keep us posted.
Old 10-06-2007, 01:19 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by SuncoastPrez
If that happens..count me in for a hood/kit : ), and thanks!

Search this Thread