LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

97 ta wiring schematics????? help

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2008, 10:02 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 97 ta wiring schematics????? help

I am trying to find some info on the wiring for the abs more then anything for this year. According to the instructions with my abs delete I should ground the light green wire at pin B2 on the brake control module. Not only is there no light green wire there but there is nothing there. THere is a light green wire in the plug but not on pin two and also it says it should be a 32 pin connector and I am seing a different number. The box I pulled out said something about brakes on it and it fit the description of what it should look like. I am thinking my wiring is different then the 95 drawing on shoebox.com. Can anyone help with this or tell me which wire to ground out to make the stupid abs inop light go out.

I also would like to use some of the other wires in this set up for other things like the line lock. No sense running new wires out under the hood if there are already some there that will never be used again.
Old 05-21-2008, 03:14 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Come on someone has to have some info on this. I have a manual for the car but it doesnt really show the brake electric system very well. The schematic from shoebox's site for a 95 is no where near the same as my car. The colors of some things are different and the locations are not the same as well. If someone can tell me what wire I need to ground to shut the light off I can figure out the rest. I am a bit affraid to just go in and start grounding out wires and end up screwing up something that I need.

I was under the impression that all LT1 cars could turn off the abs inop light by grounding the right wire or is it just obd1 cars?????
I need to get this figured out asap or I will have to put it all back together this week to go racing and tear it all back apart later to fix it.