LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

help me plz head unit wiring

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2008, 11:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default help me plz head unit wiring

anyways my car got broken in everthing was taken. well when they nabbed the cd play head unit they just yanked the connector wright out. Well i jut bought a pioneer head unit model 2900 and i can't seem to hook it up wright u know. My car is a 93 z28 and i can't get no juice to get it working somebody plz help. i'm looking for the wiring color to what the color means. My car is a 93 Z28 lt1 six speed. if you need anymore information to figure this out reply on this thread. i know this thread isn't related to lt1s but the stereo forum isnt getting me much help this is my home forum
Old 06-20-2008, 11:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ok, you're gonna have to be more specific. Was the unit that they pulled an aftermarket unit or a stock one? What brand was it if it was the aftermarket? Do you have a Monsoon system (tho I don't think 93 would)? Was the unit hardwired into the existing wiring or did you use an adapter kit? All of these are things I'd need to know, plus you would prolly get better replies if you posted this in the car stereo part of the forum.
Old 06-20-2008, 11:45 PM
TECH Regular

Here you go :

http://www.the12volt.com/installbay/...etail/485.html

Hope that helps.