LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Tag lights

Old 07-05-2008, 12:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Tag lights

i got pulled over tonight for not having tag lights. the cops searched me but found nothing so i got no tickets. but the thing is i dont have any kind of tag light on my car. not sure if someone took it off or if for some reason these cars dont have any.

so do your cars have tag lights? mines a 1994 firebird.
Old 07-05-2008, 08:34 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My 96 camaro has it. I'm sure your car has to have had one at some point. Someone with a bird will probably chime in too. I believe all cars have to have it (reason that the cops stopped you anyway). Easy enough fix,...

You have obviously checked and confirmed that your missing it or whatever but, sometimes cops will use that taglight bullshit as a reason just to stop you and give ya a little hassle cause you got a loud car or you did something to get their negative attention and they want a closer look to make sure your not a thug/drug dealer/whatever...
Old 07-05-2008, 10:51 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

look and see if you still have the wires in there for one , If you do just stop into autozone and get a light easy fix, My 93 has them

I bought a car with out them before and I just got a little 10 inch led bar and stuck it in there

Search this Thread