LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Where to find a good tuner?

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2008, 05:12 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Where to find a good tuner?

I'm located in Northeast Indiana, up in the corner close to Ohio and Michigan and i'm looking for a good LT1 tuner. I want to take my car there and have them put a good tune on it. Ive got a mail-order tune in it now that i'm not happy with and its been tweaked a couple of times. So does anyone have any suggestions of a tuner in my area? I'm willing to drive a a couple of hundred miles if i have to to get my setup running right. thanks!
Old 07-20-2008, 06:11 PM
TECH Addict

If I remember right, a guy by the name, LT1Dave, is from OH...He's rather sharp on LTx cars.
Old 07-20-2008, 06:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I plan on taking my SS to a guy named Jesse who does work over in Warsaw, Indiana. He specializes in LSX's but I know he does LT1's and other cars, he has a Viper along with a CTS V and a couple f bodies. Pm me if you want details on him because I don't know for sure what the rules are with sponsors and everything, but I have personally talked to him and seen his cars and have a friend that had his car tuned by him. I can give you his website if you want though, just shoot me a pm.
Old 07-20-2008, 07:45 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by flyinZ
If I remember right, a guy by the name, LT1Dave, is from OH...He's rather sharp on LTx cars.
Do you have any more info on this guy??

Originally Posted by greg_74
I plan on taking my SS to a guy named Jesse who does work over in Warsaw, Indiana. He specializes in LSX's but I know he does LT1's and other cars, he has a Viper along with a CTS V and a couple f bodies. Pm me if you want details on him because I don't know for sure what the rules are with sponsors and everything, but I have personally talked to him and seen his cars and have a friend that had his car tuned by him. I can give you his website if you want though, just shoot me a pm.
PM sent thanks!
Old 07-20-2008, 08:48 PM
TECH Addict

Yep..PM'd ya.

Quick Reply: Where to find a good tuner?