LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

please give me your opinions??

Old 10-02-2008, 04:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default please give me your opinions??

what are your opinions on the PAXTON D.S.S SUPERCHARGER? there is a guy who wants my car and i want his car and his car has this on it and i want info on it and stuff..i get to keep all my visual mods also off of my car so thats exciting too...he says nothing is wrong with it he just wants to go to road coarse racing and this is setup for drag and i want a drag car...tell me your opinions please!! his name is also F.I.94z, is he a good guy? do any of you know? thats his camaroz28 name so...here is the car

http://s260.photobucket.com/albums/i...C_07600003.jpg

look through those pics and tell me what you think of the car!! it needs some work but i have mostly everything to do it up...
Old 10-03-2008, 02:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

come on guys help me out here....
Old 10-03-2008, 08:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

wow nobody can help me....well i guess thats ok...i have found out alot about it elsewhere and ive also talked to loydd elliot so i guess i have found out enough of what i need to know...i think im going to go ahead and trade my car for his...i get to keep all my body mods and my complete interior that is perfect, so i think it will work out ok.... he also seems like a really nice guy!!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: please give me your opinions??