Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Dallas/Ft Worth area reputable T56 rebuilders

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2009, 10:58 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dallas/Ft Worth area reputable T56 rebuilders

anyone in the area or within a hundred miles that is recommended to do good work...thank much.. Kincaid semper fi
Old 07-17-2009, 11:51 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Chesty for President
anyone in the area or within a hundred miles that is recommended to do good work...thank much.. Kincaid semper fi

Check with SNLperformance (they are also a sponsor here on teh site), they should be able to hook you up. Ask for Steve or Matt
Old 07-18-2009, 12:59 PM
Staging Lane

thanks brother will do
Old 07-18-2009, 01:21 PM
Staging Lane

I gave them a call and spoke with Matt. Very nice and very helpful, looking forward to doing business with them...thanks again Gen414
Old 07-18-2009, 04:28 PM
FormerVendor

I gave them a call and spoke with Matt. Very nice and very helpful, looking forward to doing business with them...thanks again Gen414

You bet man, anything for a member here on LS1, and ESPECIALLY one that serves our country I need to be thanking YOU, and not you thanking me. So, thank you!
Old 07-19-2009, 10:41 AM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

What are you going to have done to your T56? I'm in need of a rebuild on mine as well, just curious as to the specs and price when you discussed it with SNL.

Thanks!
Old 07-20-2009, 12:17 PM
On The Tree

LG in Wylie. Sean there knows what he is doing with the T56. Call ahead and let them know what you're thinking about doing. Sean had my trans dropped, opened, torn apart, replaced the drive shaft, and back in that afternoon. They are a great company and stand behind everything they do.
Old 07-20-2009, 01:06 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Give Jason a call @ TDP (Texas Drivetrain Performance). He is one of the best. He has rebuilt my tranny along with quite a few of my friends. I believe he is a sponsor on here. He is a great guy to deal with and knows his ****.
Old 07-22-2009, 04:17 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

X2 For LG... I have most stuff on the shelf. If you have a list of upgrades you WANT to do, I can make sure I have them in stock, and we can turn them around in a few hours.
Old 07-28-2009, 09:46 PM
Staging Lane

i gave jason a call at TDP said id have the tranny at his place monday 090727 for a rebuild...well i wasnt there but Jason called me checking up on me...Brother talk about customer service holy ****...this guy had to remind my dumb *** about my own tranny... just for that ill do ALL my business with Jason from here on out...may not be much business from me, but whatever i need ill go through him..Haans249 Jason quoted me about 800.00 to 1000.00 depending on the damage inside, good enough for me and Haans249 thanks for the freedom brother my dad was with big red one in the Army in Vietnam...theres no greater man in my eyes...and a shout out to Gen414 brother thanks much for the thanks brother...even where im at as a Marine Corps Recruiter i catch HELL on a daily basis from parents...i got some crazy stories...yall be safe and thanks much for the replies...Jason at TDP if you read this...Thanks brother your one hell of a professional and people like you put me at ease....your not a shady bastard and your honest. Thanks Jason
Old 08-01-2009, 12:58 AM
Launching!

You cant go wrong with TDP, only used him once and probably wont ever have to again because I did. I beat the ever living crap out of my t56 and it has no problems over 2 years later.
Old 08-01-2009, 01:01 AM
TECH Enthusiast

You can't go wrong with Jason @ TDP
Old 04-16-2014, 03:12 AM
Teching In

Default Curios

i gave jason a call at TDP said id have the tranny at his place monday 090727 for a rebuild...well i wasnt there but Jason called me checking up on me...Brother talk about customer service holy ****...this guy had to remind my dumb *** about my own tranny... just for that ill do ALL my business with Jason from here on out...may not be much business from me, but whatever i need ill go through him..Haans249 Jason quoted me about 800.00 to 1000.00 depending on the damage inside, good enough for me and Haans249 thanks for the freedom brother my dad was with big red one in the Army in Vietnam...theres no greater man in my eyes...and a shout out to Gen414 brother thanks much for the thanks brother...even where im at as a Marine Corps Recruiter i catch HELL on a daily basis from parents...i got some crazy stories...yall be safe and thanks much for the replies...Jason at TDP if you read this...Thanks brother your one hell of a professional and people like you put me at ease....your not a shady bastard and your honest. Thanks Jason
Hi Jason I just finished my active tenure with the BRO, deploying twice to Afghanistan with them. Was your father in the 2-2 IN regiment?

Quick Reply: Dallas/Ft Worth area reputable T56 rebuilders