Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

monster stg 2 guys come in

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2009, 07:04 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default monster stg 2 guys come in

i ordered a monster stage 2 with chromoly flywheel and wanted to know from guys who have this combo how they like it? all the threads here are about stage 3 and i don't hear to much about the stage 2
Old 07-26-2009, 09:54 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by jason00ss
i ordered a monster stage 2 with chromoly flywheel and wanted to know from guys who have this combo how they like it? all the threads here are about stage 3 and i don't hear to much about the stage 2

I have sold a few of teh Level 2's, to members here, so hopefully they will be chiming in soon, and there is another member I just sold a Level 2/Chromoly Fly last week too, but obviously has not installed it yet. Just wanted to let you know, there are Level 2 guys out there, and you are not alone
Old 07-26-2009, 04:39 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Gen414
I have sold a few of teh Level 2's, to members here, so hopefully they will be chiming in soon, and there is another member I just sold a Level 2/Chromoly Fly last week too, but obviously has not installed it yet. Just wanted to let you know, there are Level 2 guys out there, and you are not alone
yea i hope they chime in soon haha! i was originally going to get a stage 3 but since i'll be running the 10 bolt i figured the stage 2 might be a little easier on it. i'm thinking with my setup, the stage 2 will be just about right

Quick Reply: monster stg 2 guys come in