Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

pedal ?

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2009, 09:57 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default pedal ?

i have a new adjustable Ram master, new slave that came with my new monster 3.5.

the master is adjust so it stops on the floor stop. the clutch pedal is not much higher then the brake like it use to be.

it engages fine and disengages fine but doesnt seem to have much pedal movement . any ideas?
Old 08-30-2009, 10:16 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by orangeTA
i have a new adjustable Ram master, new slave that came with my new monster 3.5.

the master is adjust so it stops on the floor stop. the clutch pedal is not much higher then the brake like it use to be.

it engages fine and disengages fine but doesnt seem to have much pedal movement . any ideas?
so the clutch pedal doesn't come off the floor very much when it ingages? is that the question. it should come off the floor about 1-1 1/2" I would say. that's how my spec 3.5 comes off
Old 08-30-2009, 11:44 PM
On The Tree

It engages where it should, but there just seems to be not enough movement of the pedal, only maybe 3 inches. We compared it to my spec 3 and i have way more pedal movement I also have the adj ram master. Also it doesnt feel very like there is very much pressure on the pedal, but everything works fine. Just trying to figure out if this is how the monsters are, or if we have other issues?
Old 08-31-2009, 08:21 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by never2low
. Just trying to figure out if this is how the monsters are, or if we have other issues?

I have found out it all varies with teh car and the level clutch, and MC.

I drove a customers car teh other day, and he had MAYBE 3"s of travel. He had a stock MC, and our Monster, Level 3.

Then another customers had teh TICK, stock shifter, and our Monster level 3, and he had @ just a little less than stock travel, but not much less.

I have yet to drive one with the RAM, so???

Quick Reply: pedal ?